I just drool when I see this car there is nothing that could make me sad that isn't solved by the sight of my car, I got in and set off towards the Starbucks at the end of the street.

As I walked in I was hit by an unfamiliar buzz of excitement, all the girls were swarming around someone who I couldn't quite make out. I pushed my way to the front of the queue and placed my order as I was waiting I stealthily listened in on one of the many girls conversations...

... I heard he dated a super model...

... I heard he had tea with the queen of England...

That's when I switched off celebrity drone was definitely not my style. It's like come on girls if your life's that boring stop obsessing over others. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the Starbucks guy partially shouting at me, I smirked at his stressed out posture and innocently smiled at him as he handed me my coffee, a little too hardy... Umm someone's not getting a tip ya douchechain.

Pulling into the car park I sought out a place to park but it took me forever, i surveyed the court yard there were joscks falling over cheerleaders, geeks dressed we wizard, what the balls?

since when did such terribly chilchéd exist?

I got out after finding a spot in the far back and found a sign that lead me to the MAIN OFFICE. Walking in I was greeted by quite a plump woman with hair that hadn't left the 50's sat welcoming me at the main desk, chubs gave me a warm smile. Ooh bet she's from Texas please be from Texas!

"Hi, my name is Amelia Whitehouse, Im new here...", I trailed off not knowing what else to say.

"Why good morning Hun"

yess im a god!

"Let's get your schedule and I'll just grab someone from the welcoming committee for you, why don't you just take a seat"

I took a seat and picked up a pamphlet on teen pregnancy, i might take one of these and scare James.

I heard a noise and someone walked into the office, I quickly glanced up to see who it was. I had to do a double take as I couldn't believe what my eyes were showing me, here standing in front of me was the most angelic, godlike, hunkalicious piece of ass I have ever seen, it must have seemed rude the amount of time that I had been staring at him but thankfully no one had noticed.

He didn't look at me and headed straighter to the Texan, oh my god I love him already, I want to marry him and have his babies and move to the suburbs and raise our 8 children, i paused my internal planning, i think i might be moving too fast? umm nahhhh I then felt a presence next to me, before I noted he was there, I blushed like a pro-dick imagine if he could actually hear my thoughts like Edward Cullen bleugh no.

I heard the desk woman call me and the stranger up to receive out schedule she'd printed...

"Ah, Amelia, here you go, and Jonathan... Wait Jonathan Williams? Oh my haven't you grown up. How is your father, wow you are so handsome my Bobby will be so happy to hear that you're back. I hope you're going for the team this year. Follow in your brothers foot steps?"

Bobby? she just doesnt even give herself a chance. Jonathan looked a bit hard at the mention of his brother but have a curt smile and answered in a way that reminded me of politicians making a speeches to appease the masses..

"Wow thank you, myself and the family are doing well and I'm sure it will be great to see Bobby again. I'm not sure about Football this year. We'll see"

I just stood the there not really sure if I should weigh in on the Q&A that was going on between the pair. It was a bit awkward really but eventually she subsided with enough information and then turned to me.