Chapter 3: The PAR-TYY!!!

Start bij het begin

"Man, those are some nice stairs you've got there" Alyssa said in amazement.

"Yup, this is surprisingly not the first time." Lily laughs at her and looks at me from the corner of her eyes. Hey, they really are nice and even Alyssa agreed with me. 

"Okay, okay. Let's just go." I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs.  I've been to Lily's place plenty of times, but every time I'm here, I feel like everything's still new to me. Lily likes to redecorate her room a lot  and that just shows how rich their family are.

We made a turn to the right and I saw a hot pink door decorated with twinkling stars. In gold labelling it says: "Lily's room". As we entered through the door, all you can see was pink. Seriously, its what you expect Sharpay Evan's (from high school musical) room to look like. It's so pinkalicious! I did say that correctly right? 

"Wow, Lily." Alyssa rolled her eyes, obviously not surprised by the look of things. 

"What? I just freakin' love pink!" She says, admiring her own room. Oh, Lily. I shake my head. It's official, she's obsessed.  

"Anyways. What are we going to wear?" I asked. Lily walks over to her closet and flicked the lights on. Alysaa's eyes twinkled with delight.

"LILY!! Its like a personal forever 21 store in here!" She screams. I wouldn't say its exactly like a personal forever 21, but I guess you can say it is. I looked over to the right and there was a entire line of dresses hanging on the rack. WOW.

"Oh, Emily! I know the perfect dress for you!" She quickly goes through the rack and pulls out a beautiful, strapless party dress. It had a sweetheart shape and a light blue strap. My eyes widen with amazement.

"Go try it on" She smiles at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look beautiful, Em!!" They both squeal over me. Is it just me or do they squeal a awful a lot today? 

"R-Really?" I stand in front of the mirror, checking myself out. Wow I've never seen myself so pretty before in my life. Is that really me? I turned around to see the side view of the dress and it was just, splendid

"Now we just have to do make up and hair and you'll be smoking!" Alyssa said. She touched a strand of my hair and was deciding on what to do with my hair. Smoking? I'm not so sure about that. Luckily, I have Lily and Alyssa here with me, because I don't know how to do my make up at all.

"Have you guys fround a dress yet?" I asked as I step away from the mirror. Alyssa and Lily both holds out a dress in front of me. Alyssa's dress was a glittery, magenta party dress and Lily's was just a plain white sundress.

"Go change!" I quickly pushed them into the change room.

After like 5 minutes, Lily comes out looking stunning in her white sundress. It may just be a white sundress, but man she looked so pretty! She can pull of anything! 

"Wow Lily, you look so pretty and cute!" I squealed. She twirled around and the dress just looked amazing. Lily's just so beautiful, I'm so envious.  

"You really think so?" She said smiling at me. Are you kidding me? She should look at the mirror, because she is beautiful and she should know that!

"Totally" I said, giving her a thumbs up and she smiles even more. 

"So what you think? Is it too short?" Alyssa asked us. I turned my direction to Alyssa and before I know it, I was even more stunned. The dress sparkled brightly and the dress hits the middle of her thigh. This dress really did show off her figure and her long legs.