I drew my fist back and punched her ass dead in her mouth, making her stumble back.

She tried to grab my hair, that's the main reason I had my hair in my hoodie. So she can't get to it.

I punched her ass twice in her jaw, then kicked her in her stomach, making her fall back.

I got down in front of her and she got one good lick in, knocking my glasses that went with my outfit off my face.

I stomped her in her face, while she tried to cover her face.

"Uh uh, bitch get off my best friend!" One of her groupies said, and tried to grab me.

I turned around and pushed her ass back, but that's when Danielle squared up with her ass.

Then Maddie, Ryan and Danielle fought the bitch who tried to get me off the other bitch.

See, me and my girls don't believe in jumping, but once yo ass try to jump one of us, rules don't apply no more.

It took a few minutes for everyone to notice that we were fighting since it was the end of some of the classes and we was outside.

Then, I felt two strong ass arms wrap around me, lifting me up as I fought against it, trying to get back down.

"You bitch!" Kianna said, spitting blood out of her mouth.

"Bitch, wassgood? On God yeen ready for this fire, hoe!" I yelled, struggling to get out of whoever arms it was.

"Aye, Veronica, Chill the fuck out!" A familiar voice said, shaking me trying to calm me down.

"Nahh, that bitch got me fucked up. Let me go." I said trying to get my arms out of whoever grip it was. "LET ME GO!"

Then, a familiar fragrance hit my nose as he pushed me on the car.

"Calm the fuck down, Veronica." He whispered in my ear, making me slowly start breathing as I realized Ryan, Dani and Maddie were all arguing, with the bitches still.

"Awe shit." Woody whispered. "Stay right here."

He ran off towards them, trying to push them back while yelling shut the fuck up.

I turned seeing that the bitch was staring at me.

"The fuck you wanna do bitch?" She said, limping back towards me.

"Shiid wassup?" I said, walking back towards her with my hands in the air.

I pulled my pants up and grabbed that bitch my her arm, pulling her towards me, punching her in the face once again, before throwing her back on the ground.

"Bitch Get off me!" She yelled, trying to push me back, but somehow, I pushed her hand down and stomped on that bitch, making her yelp in pain.

"Veronica?! I thought I told you to stay yo crazy ass over there?!" Woody said, grabbing me once again and carrying me towards the car.

"Bruh Get the fuck out of my fucking face, I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to, but trust me, you don't wanna fuck with me right now!" I yelled after he put me down, pushing him away from me. I was heated as fuck, and didn't wanna be fucked with.

"Veronica you better calm yo ass down and look at who the fuck you talking to." He said, opening the door on the passenger side. "Get in."

"Nah, I'm good on that shit. Where my girls at?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Veronica, Get yo ass in the car."

"I said I'm straight bruh, where my girls at?"

"Veronica, Get yo ass in the fucking car!" He said, getting in my face and I turned my head to keep from slapping this nigga in his face.

I closed the door and opened it back up. "I can open the door my self, thank you."

He rubbed his face then went around and got in the drivers side.

We drove for a long time before he decided to speak. "Danielle, Madison and Ryan all are with the guys, they pulled up after I did."

I got on my phone, ignoring him.

"So youn hear me now?"

I rolled my eyes, and got on Facebook , before my phone was snatched outta my hand.

"Woody give me my fucking phone back!" I yelled, reaching for it.

"Veronica, ion know what yo fucking problem is, but you need to cool the fuck off, real quick." He said, stopping the car and I realized that we were at his house.

"And why the fuck are we here? I swear bruh you just love getting on my fucking nerves I don't even wanna be around yo ass right now." I said, getting out, slamming his door.

I unlocked the house and walked in walking into the kitchen to get some water.

I started to drink the water before I was slapped out of my hand, waiting all over the floor.

"So you think I'm playing with yo ass?!" Woody said, all in my face.

"Woody I will smack the fucking shit outta yo got damn ass." I said, pushing him back a little.

He grabbed me by my neck, pushing me up on the sink.

"Veronica." He said, in a calm but lowkey scary voice. "I don't know what yo fucking problem is, but I'mma need you to check yo shit real quick before I do. I ain't piss you off, so you better chill the fuck out." He said.

I just stood there, with my head turned away from him, shaking my head.

He let me go and started walking towards the stairs.

"Just pissed me the fuck off." He mumble walking up the stairs while taking his shirt off.

He turned the corner and closed the door.

I sighed, rubbing my face.

Now he's mad and I'm horny.