Setting A Trap: Chapter 33

Start from the beginning

"So, it's all about our company." Wen Zhuliu said.

'Fools! Who gives all the information about a company while doing the business!?' Xiao Zhan internally chuckled. "Well, it's impressive." He said in his cold tone.

"So, talking about the new business, we are thinking of ding the new business with Li Groups. We are planning to invest 50% share in this." Wen Zhuliu explained.

"That's great." Li Bowen smiled.

"Wait." Zhan objected. "Since it's your first business deal concerning such a huge investment, how about we invest 60% while Wen Company will invest 40%," Zhan said calmly yet there was a coldness in his tone.

"Why so?" Wen Chao put his right leg on his left one. "So that you can withdraw your shares back whenever you want?"

"Mr. Wen, we are not that type of people." Li Bowen said gently, though his blood boiled watching such an undisciplined person in front of him. "We don't withdraw out shares. You can check our records." Li Bowen said and looked at Zhan while the latter took out a file and handed it to the Wens.

"Here," Zhan said as he gently put the file on the table.

Wen Zhuliu took the file and checked the details. "Good," Zhuliu said with a smile on his face. "We have heard that Li groups are good at business but I never imagined that they are this good."

"We are glad that you won't cancel this deal." Li Bowen smiled.

"So, what's your decision?" Zhan said. "So, are you gonna invest 40%?"

"Yes. We agree." Wen Chao said with a smug smile on his face.

"Great," Zhan smirked. "Please sign on this," Zhan said as he gave them another file.

Wen Chao and Wen Zhuliu checked the file and signed the agreement.

"I hope we will become good business partners." Wen Zhuliu smiled as he extended his hand for a handshake.

Li Bowen did the handshake while Wen Chao extended his hand for a handshake with Zhan but the latter didn't move.

"Sorry, Mr. Wen, because he is ill, he won't do the handshake." Saying so Li Bowen shook hands with Wen Chao.

After both the Wen siblings left the restaurant, Bowen and Zhan got inside Bowen's car. Sitting in the passenger seat, Zhan removed his hoodie, his beanie, and the nose mask.

"Zhan, you are really tricky when it comes to business." Li Bowen said as he started the engine. "How easily you tricked them for investing less share."

"Bowen, it was damn easy." Zhan smiled a victorious smile. "I already guessed that we have to face this type of situation with the Wens. So the already made such a fake file with so many details. Those fools believed it." Zhan chuckled. "I already set my trap and they easily set their foot in it."

"ZhanZhan, I really sometimes feel blessed for being your business partner." Li Bowen smiled.

"Bowen, our first step went successful. Now we have to set another trap for the Meng groups. It won't be that easy." Zhan sighed.

"Zhan, I have sent my men to gather information about them." Li Bowen said in a serious tone while his eyes were focused on the road. "Soon, we will get all the information about Meng groups."

"Great," Zhan smirked. "They dared to threaten uncle Wang but they didn't think of the consequences."

"By the way, Zhan, I have a doubt." Li Bowen said. "How did you manage to cover-up yourself like a spy. Even you didn't let them see your eyes. Didn't you feel uncomfortable?"

"Well... it's not that uncomfortable." Zhan smiled. "It's good actually."

Soon they reached Yibo's apartment. Zhan baded Li Bowen a goodbye and entered the apartment. He silently went to Yibo's room to find Yibo was sleeping peacefully. Then he went to his room. He quickly changed into sweatpants and a comfortable t-shirt and slid under the blanket. Soon the sleep conquered him.

After 10 minutes, Wang Yibo came from his room and entered Zhan's. Yibo was still awake as he couldn't sleep. He was feeling weird without Zhan. Moreover, he was worried about Zhan.

As he entered the room, he saw Zhan sleeping peacefully. His lips curved into a slight smile. He squatted beside the bed, near Zhan's face.

"He looks so cute when he sleeps." Yibo smiled. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to say that." Yibo put his face in his palms and stared at the sleeping beauty. "Zhan, what did you do to me? Why cannot I control myself when I am with you?" Yibo leaned it and implanted a soft kiss on Zhan's forehead. "I love you, Zhan. Sleep well."

With those words, Yibo returned to his room to continue the sweet sleep he deserved.

_________________________

1. This doesn't count as a confession. *shakes head vigorously* Zhan didn't listen to confession yet. So you have to wait for 2- 3 chapters.

2. Sorry for typing mistakes.

3. English is not my first language, so, please compromise.