CHAPT. 14 [CONT.]

OMNISCIENT

" O-ooh..~" Taymor moaned, feeling two fingers circle around his clit in a massaging motion. He didn't know which one of his boyfriends it was, but he honestly didn't care. His mind was focused on the intense pleasure he was feeling in this moment. Kentrell continued to tease the small boy, his two fingers squeezing the boys clitoris gently, causing Tay to jolt forwards slightly. Taymor was currently on all fours, two of his boyfriends under him enjoying the taste of his nipples while two others were enjoying the wetness of his warm blossom. Jay leaned down, placing a finger under the mocha colored boys chin and slightly tilted his head up. Jay studied the boys facial expression, which was one of a complete ecstasy. " I-i— SHIT!" he whimpered, feeling two fingers enter him, along with a long and warm tongue.

Joe was currently on his knees, his tongue lapping up Taymor's juices as he slowly stroked his fingers into the boys tight hole. Kentrell kept his movements on the younger boys clit, seeing as every time he squeezed onto the sensitive bud that he got an reaction from it. Jay pulled Tay forward slightly, connecting their lips into a sloppy kiss, his tongue overpowering Taymor's completely. The small boy moaned into Jay's mouth, his body beginning to shake as he basically begged from more. Jay pulled away slightly, a long string of saliva still connecting their lips as they kept eye contact. The older boy undid his pants and removed his shirt, soon pulling off his boxers afterwards. Taymor stared in awe at the sight in front of him, his mouth watering at his boyfriends long dick.

As if asking permission, Tay looked up at Jay, earning a small nod. The small boy took his boyfriends tip into his mouth, beginning to suck and gently kiss onto it. He was teasing his boyfriend and didn't even know it. Taymor kept eye contact with Jay as he took more of the older shaft into his mouth, his tongue circling around it expertly. The small mocha colored boy didn't know where the energy came from but he found himself deepthroating his boyfriends whole entire 10 inches, not a gag or choke sounded. Jay bit his lip, grabbing onto the smaller boys hair and took control completely, beginning to stroke deep into the boys throat. Saliva began to trail down the boys chin and he found himself growing wetter at the boys actions. He could feel his juices running down his thighs and moaned around Jay's dick, sending vibrations throughout said mans body.

Kentrell motioned for Joe to get up, to which he obliged. The two men looked down at Taymor, watching all his actions as he was being put through immense pleasure. Kentrell smirked, dropping his pants to the floor, his dick springing up to his stomach. He inched closer to the small boy, beginning to circle his tip around the boys clit. Taymor attempted to look back at what he was doing, seeing as he didn't know what was going on at the moment. Suddenly, Kentrell pushed his whole 11 inches into him, catching Tay off guard completely.

" K-kentrell!" Taymor screamed, Jay's dick falling from his mouth completely as his mouth fell agape. Bryson and Sheyya removed their selves from under the small boy, wanting to witness him losing his virginity completely. Kentrell stood still for a second, allowing him to adjust before he then grabbed onto the boys hips, slowly stroking in and out him, going deeper with each thrust. " O-oh my goodness~ !" the small boy moaned, his hands balling into fist as he gripped onto the sheets. His eyes rolled back into his head as he felt Kentrell push his length into him fully, a hushed whine escaping his lips.

Suddenly, Kentrell pulled out of him completely, causing him look back at him with an glare. " Be patient baby slime," Ken laughed, picking the small boy up from the bed. He wrapped Taymor's legs around his waist and laid back down onto the bed, allowing Taymor to be over him. Joe came up behind the small boy, laying a harsh smack onto his ass, earning a small help from the boy.

" What a-are we doin— a-ahh!" Taymor moaned out, feeling two wet fingers into his asshole. Kentrell slid back into Taymor's wet pussy, stroking up into him at an steady pace. " Ohhh f-fuck..~" he trailed off, his hands gripping onto Kentrell's shoulders. Jay, Bryson and Sheyya all made their way in front of the boy, each of their long chocolaty members standing at attention in his face. Taymor didn't know how he could take so much all at once but he was going to try. It was going to be a long night.

___

it's hard asf to make a sixsome sex scene ☠️ gotdamn.

i hope y'all liked it though 🤣.

love y'all! 💚

—z.