8.

I woke up earlier than planned but I had a lot to get ready for today - Kieran had invited my parents over so that we could speak to them and tell them about what we were planning to do. Kieran had sent Jacob and Louis to meet my parents halfway so no one from Jamie's pack would know where they were going and so Jamie wouldn't find anything out. I already showered and freshened up. I sat on Kieran's bed and looked around his room. I still can't believe he bought me all those lovely clothes, which were also not cheap, the price tags were still on most of them. I got up from the bed and looked threw the tops then the dresses. One dress in particular caught my attention. I carefully lifted the hanger of the rail and pulled the dress out. The dress was a beautiful pastel purple (lilac) colour, it had two straps at each side, on the front at the top it had a cross over effect, then the bottom of the dress was long and flowing. (See pic below) 

I held the dress against me and walked over to the full body length mirror and admired the dress

I held the dress against me and walked over to the full body length mirror and admired the dress. It went so well with my skin tone. I felt like a princess admiring the dress as I held it close to me. I was so deep in my thoughts with the dress I never heard the door open. I turned around and Saw Kieran standing in the doorway, his eyes went wide, and his jaw almost dropped. 

"Sorry, I just seen this in the closet, it looked so beautiful, I just wanted to see it against me" I said to Kieran hoping he wasn't mad at me. 

Kieran just smiled as he walked towards me. 

"Felicity these clothes are all for you, that's why I sent the others to pick them up for you" Kieran said as he reached me. 

"I know but most of these clothes are very expen-" I began but Kieran cut me off before I could finish

"The price or money wasn't a problem for me especially they were for you, they are yours to wear and keep" Kieran told me.

I really wanted to protest against that, but Kieran gave me a stern look daring me to argue with him. I didn't want to argue with him, we are getting along so well. 

"Okay, I will keep them all, but shouldn't I maybe try and pay you some money back?" I asked

"No. As Alpha, it is my duty to look after you, protect you and provide for you" Kieran replied.

"Okay, if you insist" I said 

"I do, the reason why I came up here for you is because your parents will be arriving in about 30 to 45 minutes" Kieran said.

I put the dress back on the rail in the closet before closing the closet door. 

"Don't worry you will get a chance to wear that dress" Kieran said before leaving the room. 

I gave him a quick look of confusion but caught the smile on his face before he turned and walked out. 

I went downstairs to wait for my parent's arrival. A few of the pack members spoke to me as I passed by them. I smiled and waved back, acknowledging them back.