173. Zustinforlife

Liked by justin_bieber, zayn_is_sexy, ihate

Liked by justin_bieber, zayn_is_sexy, ihate.liampayne, zustiin, zaynprefers.jb and 21,784 others

zustinforlife It's been 1 year since Justin and Zayn broke up for a second time 😭 I miss them more than anything in this world, they belong with each other... I hate how Zayn thinks he is more in love with L***. He was clearly in love and happier with Justin, I mean come one look at some of their precious moments together... Life is so unfair. The best couple of ALL times broke up because of a bitch, who doesn't care about Zayn, only for his money and fame. At least Justin has the guts to tell publicly that he hurt him and that he is sorry... L*** will never.
I hope one day he understands that he made a terrible mistake and get back with Justin to live happily ever after ❤️
(Edit: FUCK JUSTIN LIKED AND COMMENTED!!!)

View all 5,783 comments

zayn_is_sexy My babies are the best. I miss them. Thank you @zustinforlife for this throwback.

zaynprefers.jb The first one 😍🔥

justin_bieber ❤️❤️❤️
|
zustinforlife Oh my god, oh my god, I love you so much. I miss you guys together 😭
|
Justin_bieber I miss us too 😩
|
zustinforlife Oh fuck... Please do something, please get back together, you belong with each other. You were the best couple in the world ❤️😍
|
justin_bieber It's not in my hand... You know guys I love Zayn more than my life... But he is with someone else
|
zustinforlife Fuck him Justin, Zayn loves you and only you and you know it!!!

zustiin Fuck Justin is missing Zayn... Please @zayn do something, don't make my boy hurt

zayns_updates I miss them but I like Liam

zayn_is_sexy They look soo happy 😊 especially in the 2nd picture, my favourite picture 😍😩😭

ihate.liampayne I am so happy for you sweetheart, you deserve it. Justin please you and Zayn NEED to get back together and be happy again, you deserve it more than anything!

ziamisreal Oh my... I didn't read that thing. You think that Zayn was happier with Justin than Liam... Yeah keep dreaming girl! And I don't think that's in Justin's hand to get back together with Zayn, it's in Zayn's and you know it's never gonna happen because Zayn is happy with Liam. Liam, the love of his life... Keep the delusional thoughs to yourself!!!

ziam_lovers Literally Zayn breaking up with Justin is the best decision he ever made!!! And then the second best decision was dating Liam!!!