"Feeling is mutual." I hissed back. I was not one to get angry so quickly, but Celeste and Emily had put me in a bad mood. Emily got to her legs, wobbling a little. I felt a twinge of guilt before she starred me down.

"Watch yourself, sweetie. Once Celeste is done with you, I will enjoy killing you."

She hobbled off, I glared after her, then she vanished. I huffed, folding my arms.

"Stacey?" a voice asked.

"WHAT?!" I snarled, turning around. Rebekah flinched slightly; she tilted her head to the side in confusion. "I'm sorry." I quickly whispered.

"You ok?" she asked, glancing around to see whom I had been glaring at.

"Yeah I am fine." I sighed, calming myself and smiling at her. "Hey."

"Hey." She smiled at me. I could see that she was trying to see if she could read me, she shrugged. "Want to do something?" she asked.

"Can it be tomorrow? I need to get home, check my phone to see if work has called."

"Yeah, come by the French quarter, say about lunch time?" she offered with a shrug. I nodded, waving and walking back to my apartment. I snuck through the back, in case Emily was following me. I walked up the three floors to my place, I opened the door, seeing Lilly sitting on the couch with a bowl of cereal. She grinned at me through a mouthful.

"Hi."

"Hey, are those lucky charms?" I asked getting a little excited.

"Yurp." She got out, piling a massive mouthful into her mouth. I poured myself a bowl, using the last of the milk. I walked over, sitting down next to her. I looked down to see my bedding was no longer on the couch and frowned. We ate, she took my bowl to the sink before she turned with a grin.

"Come with me."

I followed her to the bedroom, she opened the door and I saw there was a king bed mattress, I turned to her with my mouth open.

"If you don't mind sharing with me." she shrugged.

I ran over, jumping down on the bed. It was second hand but better then being on the couch. Lilly came over, jumping on the bed beside me, she reached over, grabbing my phone.

"Kaleb called today. I answered and told him you were busy."

"Thanks." I grabbed her, kissing her cheek. She just smiled. I laid down, Lilly beside me as I read through a few messages. Kaleb sent a few, I replied, promising to call him tomorrow. Rebekah had texted, I replied about the meet up tomorrow. i brought up the google search engine on my phone before hesitating to type the name in.

"You ok Stace?" Lilly asked.

"This sounds crazy but what if I told you my name wasn't Stacey?" I asked her. I felt vulnerable. Lilly was my friend who had been there after the accident. She was volunteering at the hospital when I was there. I had told her I had no memory or no place to stay. She offered me her couch, saying I didn't have to pay anything until I was ready. I moved in with her, she let me stay free of charge and even brought me some clothes. Neither of us had very much, she said that she had lost her family a few years ago and needed me as much as I needed her. we bonded and ever since then, we had not been separated.

"I will still love you, not matter your name."

"Ok." I breathed out and smiled before typing in the name

JORDAN GILBERT.

There wasn't a lot when I clicked on this article about a memorial. I took a massive breath, feeling Lilly holding onto me as we both read how this girl was tragical killed in a house fire. Scrolling down I shot up. there was a picture, of the guy I saw crying and the woman who held him. Both of them smiling and holding onto....me? with longer hair. Lilly had sat up as she looked at the picture. She took my phone.

"The young Gilberts. Elena and the twins. Jeremy and Jordan."

I felt my mind whirling. I had a twin. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. a twin. I was a twin.

"Stace? Wait, or is it Jordan? You look like her."

"I know. It can't be right?" I asked her.

"Well you were in the hospital, found on the side of the road. Unconscious."

I couldn't get over the fact that I had a twin. I rubbed my heart, feeling like that was somehow the right answer. Jeremy. I rubbed my face quickly.

"I don't know." I whispered over and over again. Lilly brought me to her, hugging me tight.

"One way to find out. We head to Mystic Falls."