The NEW GIRL

i woke up, my lice scattering across my bed as i gently rised. today was my firST day of school! i just moved to [WORST STATE IN AMERICA] and am starting my first day of 8th grade! 

i went down stairs into my kitchen, falling down the stairs a couple of times. the kitchen had one big pot of 5 month old rotten pasta that had maggots and worms in it. uh oh! i think the fumes are getting to me! 

*then i passed out*

when i woke up... i was in my new schools front office!! this is so embarrassing (i say under my breathe as i do my anime dance)!!

then my phone's ringtone (the voltron theme song) went off, making me stop anime quivering!!

''h-hewwo?? w-who is this??'' i ask the person on the other side.

''hey there sweaty :) this is your mom :) i found u fucking drooling on the floor dis mornin :) so i just took u 2 school lol'' 

o-o-omg!!! i can't believe she did this!! i'm so setting that bitch's antidepressants on fire!! i can't believe her!! I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

then all of a sudden a tall man with grey bernie sanders hair and an ugly mustache walked thru the purple office door, the fish tank rattling from the powerful vibrations of when he slammed the door open.

it was mr both!!!

he looked me up and down a couple of times, and then mumbled something about how my ''skirt wasn't short enough.'' i don't think i like him.

then he took powerful strides as he walked up to me, and stopped a couple centimeters in front of me. his neck cracked and popped and his peered down and me, his 7'0'' body looming over me.

''if you get a tardy, i'm gonna.... nevermind....''

O-O

i made a shocked face (like the one above!!!!)

mr b00Th than moved out of the way to reveal a blonde girl w spiked combat boots and all leather.

her flowing blonde hair seemed to float through the breeze, even though there was no wind.

she removed her weed glasses, and looked directly into my eyes, with her perfect, white girl blue  eyes.

''o-0-omg.. a-awog-gaaa...'' i said quietly...

G-G-G-GIRL?!?1 SO SCARY!! 😱

thank u for reading my super duper epic awesome sauce fan fiction :) more to cum soon!