Bye

"Move kid!" The droids were never-ending no matter our revolutions. Rebels did not last that long here and yet many kept rising. I lost hope.. along with my family.
I was quick to move, carrying the Dilithrium crystals towards a barrel that was almost full. "I need to pee...please." I looked up at the droid, his gun in my face. "Um break isn't till 3 minutes. You'll have to wait." I knew these droids weren't evil, well unless you got the assassin ones, but there masters were the reason for their evil ways. "Please. I don't think I can hold it!" His metallic body sighed. "Roger Roger. Move it kid! And hurry up!" I nodded, knowing a thank you won't compute with him. He only did this because he is a dumb droid. But I took my chance and ran towards the restroom. You had to get there before the rush or you would never be able to pee.
I washed my hands after going and looked up in the dusty mirror. My hair had grown, it was an equivalent to a human dread, yet mine had a rubber feel to it. Spots crawled up the side of my neck and face, decorating my light yellow skin in green cheetah spots. My eyes are so dark they looked black, i had my fathers more human features with no mandibles and i had no talons. Yet my features were covered and caked in dirt. I sighed and left the restroom right as the break alarm sounded.
People pushed and shoved me, almost trampling me, but I had my moms agility, and leapt up towards the door and stood on its out hooking ledge. Watching everyone scramble and fight for the restroom, children were trampled and pushed out of the way. Then I saw him. I smiled and leapt down. Landing on his shoulders.
"Ah! Kid!" He pulled me into his arms as I laughed at him. "Gosh you're gonna give me a heart attack one day." I smiled up at him. "You'll die of old age before that old man." Looking down he shook his head. "The manners on this one."
"What are you doing today Amina."
"The same thing you're doing, Grandpa." Even though he was not blood. He has helped me in this place, kept me alive. Daleen always reminded me of a droid himself with his full body suit and mask. Daleen was a full Breen with a tiny mix of Cardassian. Though it barely showed as he was decked out in that body suit. Daleen finally set me down once we were away from the big crowd. "Kid.. I've got some news." I looked up at him. His hands were ringing themselves to death and I knew nothing good came from this place, I could only guess where Daleen was going. "They are sending me to the hunt." A gasp left me. I gripped onto his arms tighter.
"No, no...They- They can't! I won't lose you!" My shout drew attention over us so Daleen was quick to pull me closer to the wall. "Look kid. You can't trust anyone! You hear me. And when you get a chance you leave this hell hole!" Tears leaked from my eyes, my emotions were higher than everyone's due to my Vulcan lineage. "You-"
He shook my arms again, keeping his palms from my skin. "Amina! Theres a whole galaxy out there! A place ruled by the Republic. A place better than this dictatorship!" He pauses and I could hear the tremor in his voice as tears poured from my eyes. "You need to get off this miserable rock. I know you will do great things Amina."
"You can't! I need you. Please Daleen!"
"Amina...I know this is hard. But we're tough! Okay! What are we!?" He stood up as my tears kept going.
"We're...we're survivors."
"Survivors! And you will survive! I will meet you again. Once we both get off these rocks!"
That night I could barley sleep, the dirt groove that was carved out for each person was cold. And with the thought of Daleen leaving, colder. I stood up and stayed near the wall. Walking towards the boys corner. There I saw an empty groove where Daleen would be. Fear ripped its way through my heart and I bolted. I could hear a ship from above. "No!" I had to get up there! I raced through the room, stepping on some tails as they shouted out I could see the ship.
I reached the gate and gripped it tight. "Daleen! Daleen! No!" He looked up at me then entered the ship. I could hear shouts from behind me as droids appeared. "Daleen!! Come back! Daleen!" A tight grip on my arm had me yanked away from the gate. I kept screaming as they pulled me farther away. The ship was leaving!
I struggled harder then a surge of anger escaped me as I ripped the droids arm off. "Uh, can I get some help?" The droid in question stared at his limb and then called for backup. I was already by the gate again, pulling with all my might. "Daleen!!" The bars started to move at my sheer force. Then an electric shock went through my whole body and another and another. I screamed out in pain as three droids held electrical sticks. I kept screaming and yelling and no one stepped up to help me and I knew Daleen was right. I can't trust anyone here. Then I blacked out.