Chapter 1 ~ Grey Space

Dejha's Pov

"Ugh. I feel so weird I hate it when I'm like this. I'm not sad. I'm not happy either. I don't know what the fuck I am anymore it's so dumb and ugh I wish it would stop. Why can't be normal? Why can't my life be happy and complete?" I must really sound crazy talking to myself right now. I must also look crazy to anyone who walks in the girls restroom too. I'm literally lying on the floor like a crazy person.

Don't ask why I'm doing it. I'm a bit....weird. But I have my reasons. At the moment I'm in a grey space. Let me explain it to you. Grey Space is when I'm meh. There's no happiness, no sadness, nothing. It's like I'm empty...in a Void I guess you could say. It happens alot. I rarely ever sleep during these times. But when I do my sleep gets ruined by the nightmares. Thankfully it doesnt last more than a week but it still sucks.

The nightmare from last night is really kicking in right now for some reason. I suddenly feel a tear fall down my face. What the hell? Why am I crying? I hate this so much....

My eyes were slowly closing due to me not getting more than a hour of sleep last night when suddenly I heard footsteps come into the restroom. I didn't bother opening my eyes assuming it's some freshman who'll just walk back out once they're done with their business. When I hear the footsteps come closer to me and stop I open one eye to look at who decided to disturb me and my restlessness.

Once my eyes fixated on her face I saw it was the only person in this whole school who I never expected to see me like this. Vee. The schools lesbian hotty. No, she's not slutty like the queen bees your thinking of. She's a tall, lightskinned, fit, softball player at our school. She's not femme but not really butch either. More of a tomboy I guess you could say. But she was extremely hot to say the least.

And there she stood in all her glory. Staring down at me with a confused look on her face. Surprisingly no pity was found. Just pure confusion. Finally she spoke "Why are you lying on the disgusting bathroom floor love? Somethings bound to crawl in your hair down there." My eyes bulged out of my head at that and I quickly got up. I chuckled nervously "Aha, yeah please don't say that bugs terrify me." She laughed at this. Nothing was funny. Bugs are evil. "Yah fine, What were you actually doing on the floor love?" she asked. "Uhhh....that's kinda hard to explain." I said. "Well if that's the case I have plenty of time" she smiled down at me.

Could this be the start to a good friendship?...

Well there's chapter one...I hope you enjoyed it. Leave a Vote and a comment on your way out. Or don't it doesn't really matter. There's that and let's hope I stay committed to this book, yeah?