***&*&*&^^%

Soobin POV

After that incident ,man i gotta say i'm fucking scared to go back to the company. Then my phone suddenly ringing. I check the contact 

'Namjoon hyung'

'okay fuck....why i'm feeling nervous

I take a deep breath  then I pressed 'answer'and put it on my ear.

'hello kid?'

"oh hello namjoon hyung is there something wrong?" he chuckled and say 

'ummm hahahaha Bang Shi Hyuk wanted to see you like right now..'

"o-ohh okay i'ii b-be there s-soon hyung " 

'good then hurry up ok.. bye'

'bye hyung' i end the phone call. I sigh loudly and ruffled my hair then there a voice asking me "woahh you good there?"I immediately know who's voice is that. i only shake my head. "you know what Lia-sshi you should get going "

she sigh and say"your CEO ask you to meet him right ?" i nodded and ask the same thing "yours CEO ask you to meet him too?" she pout and nodded.

'awww she so freaking cute ' honestly after watching her pout make my heart feels a little bit calm. "what are we gonna do?" she ask. I can see her eyes getting glossy and she look like she's getting harder to breath.

'shit is she gonna cry?' i try to calm her down."you know we can just explain what happen right...it was just an accident right?"

she nodded and take a deep breath." yeah its was just an accident "

"can i have your number?" she suddenly ask. I was taken aback when she said that.

"ok sure?... for what?"

"after your meeting with your CEO... i just wanted to know what he said to you about the picture...OUR picture"

I smirk and tease her just to cheer up the mood .

"or you just making up excuses to get my number" i wiggle my brow. She laugh and playfully hit my shoulder,

"no silly.. i really meant what i say just now"

I chuckled at her reaction and take out my phone. After exchanging our number, i suddenly have this courage to ask her to take picture with me.

"let's take a photo together" she nodded and adjust her coat. I lean closer to her and take a picture. We both make a peace sign .

I save the picture and make it her contact picture

I save the picture and make it her contact picture. So every time she call me our picture would come out.

"i guess this is goodbye" she said and wave at me.

"bye Jisu" i didn't realize that i was calling her real name but she smile at me and bid me a goodbye to.

"bye Soobinie i hope we'll meet again" then she hurriedly walk away. I can feel my heart is about to jump out my chest when she call me like that.

I walk towards my car and drive to BIGHIT company.

"Lord please have a mercy on me" i prayed before start to drive.