[Chapter 8]

-YUTA-
I was really worried for y/n. But most of all, I was mad at Takuya. It wasn't completely his fault, but he shouldn't have led y/n on if he liked someone else. What idiot would even imagine letting the opportunity to be with y/n go like that? At least he was out of the picture... but it didn't change the fact that y/n was at home heartbroken. All of this kept stirring inside of me.

She didn't seem to be wanted to be bothered at that moment so I left her at the dorm for soccer practice. I quickly changed and got to the field where coach and a couple of team members were warming up.

Jungwoo ran up to me "Hey Yuta! How was the party last night? I didn't get to go because-"

"Don't worry you didn't miss much," and I walked past him. It wasn't like me to be so harsh with my friends but I wasn't in the mood for it. I continued the rest of practice leading the team with a lot of mishaps. I kept loosing focus and wasn't paying attention to my members.

"Ok guys that's the end of practice. Good job today..." I sent everyone to go dress out and started following them but something caught my eye. Across the soccer field was the elementary school and on it was the playground. The little kids had recess and two kids were sitting together on a swing....

~time skip~
-Y/N-
On my way to class I stopped my locker avoiding eye contact with people in the halls since I didn't want anyone to know I was crying. Can this day be over? I reached for my locker handle but a hand quickly grabbed mine and twisted it.

I let out a loud cry, "OW LET GO!" Instead of listening, the person twisted my hand more and dug their claws into my wrist. Tears threatened to fall from eyes.

"Who exactly do you think you are, huh? You think you deserve him?" It was some girl with an excessive amount of eye shadow and blush. But her blush might just be from anger. From the look in her eyes she wanted to actually kill me. Around her were a pack of at least 20 other girls.

"Listen I don't know what you're talking about so LET GO."

"Don't act dumb. You thought you can have Yuta all to yourself? He's ours. We saw him carry you back-"

"I have nothing with Yuta. I don't own him and neither do you, so stop acting like a child and all of you leave me alone." I forcibly shook her hand off of mine and turned to leave but another one just pulled me back by my hair.

"You should have thought twice before trying to take him from us. We know him better than you and love him more." The rest of the girls began circling around me and I was backed into the lockers. I hate Yuta and his fangirls.

"Ok guys haha we don't have to get violent or anything. Come on... you guys can have him and we're cool alright?"

One of the girls raised her hand to strike me. I shot my hands up and shut my eyes ready for impact. But it never came- instead there was a loud thud and several gasps and screams.

"Don't even think about touching her." I opened my eyes to see the girl sprawled on the ground and Yuta's back facing me.

The girl who had grabbed my hand spoke up in a trembling voice "Yuta... we uh thought... you were at practice?" She swallowed a lump in her throat. Her eyes even shook with the rest of her body. I saw Yuta's gave from the side send daggers at her.

"Get out of my sight." He said through clenched teeth. The crowd scattered.  Yuta grabbed my hand and pulled me gently away from the hallway to outside.