The Plot and Characters

Plot:

Bill and Will Cipher are a set of demons twins separated following the death of their mother Nova. Bill grows up and becomes king of the Cipher Kingdom vowing to never be an insane ruler like Tad. His power comes from having his people stand behind him. He is sad and lonely without his twin until one day Will returns as his servant.

Happily reunited the twins plan and run the festival. During the gala Bill and Will meet their soulmates Dipper and Mason. All is well until Mable Pines turns up dead with Bill's fingerprints on the sword. Bill tries to diffuse the situation explaining that he never left the castle during the gala or after.

Dipper knows his love would never murder his sister but, the kingdom thinks otherwise. Kill uses Mable's death to rile the kingdoms into revolting against the Ciphers.

Will hearing the plan switches places with Bill telling him to run with Dipper and their unborn child. Mason passes by in time to see Belle behead Will who dies a smile on his face and tears going down his cheeks.

Dipper, Mason and Bill flee to MythoZen a small island kingdom run by the galactic demon Hex and inhabited by human hybrids. Bill gives birth to a baby girl who they name Stella. Bill is immensely depressed after the death of his brother as is Mason about Will. As time passes they get into contact with the other kingdoms hoping someone will believe them. Hex does her best to help them but, she can only do so much. By Stella's tenth birthday the demons and humans are ready to take back the kingdom. Bill however does not live to see it. He drowns in the high tide having fallen asleep star gazing.

Dipper and Mason rally what is left of the Telepathy, Gravity and Gleeful kingdoms to revolt. Kill meets them halfway but, is defeated after a week of battle thanks to Daniel.

Eventually after 5 long years the Cipher Kingdom is restored with Stella as the queen.

Dipper and Mason rightfully assume their thrones and upkeep peace with the aid of Daniel and the other freed demons from Obsidian.

Hex becomes part of the unified Kingdoms glad to help any way she can until Tad kills her as revenge.

Hex's death leads to a renewal of the hunt for Tad until he is sealed and killed by Isabelle Cipher who is Will's daughter. Mason happily reunites with the daughter he never knew he had getting her ready to rule when the time comes.

The people say that if you walk along the beach or in the grassy field behind Cipher Castle you can hear the laughter of the former ruler and his brother as they live a happy afterlife.

Characters:

Rin/Bill:
Older of the twins. grows up well off and becomes a powerful ruler of the Cipher Kingdom but, sad and lonely without Will. Falls in love with Dipper Pines. lives in regret after his twin dies in his place.

Len/ Will:
younger twin. grows up poor and is very humble. will die for the king more so when he realized it's his twin brother. selfless. Falls for Mason Gleeful. Dies to save Bill and Dipper.

Miku/Mable Pines
oldest princess of Gravity kingdom. Loves colors and parties and glitter. Feels sorry that Bill lost his brother. gets murdered by Kill. Dipper Pines is safe with Bill.

Kaito/Gideon Gleeful

Prince of the Gleeful kingdom. arrogant and prideful. one sided love for Mable. very stubborn and quick to lose his temper when he is not given what he wants.

Maiku/Kill
Strong self trained mercenary in red armor. Sides with Tad Strange happy to help him overthrow the Cipher Kingdom. Hates the Ciphers for not using their birth right to control the people and overthrow other kingdoms.

Other Characters:

Maya: (Called shooting star) An adult dream demon that helps Bill with his duties. Escaped from Tad's Kingdom called Obsidian. Motherly towards Bill who is younger than her.

Daniel: (Bill calls him pine tree to annoy him) The paranoid dream demon general of Bill's army. Is very afraid of Bill turning out like Tad. After Will's death he helps protect the people with his sister Maya. He eventually becomes and travelling guard who protects the kingdoms. Defeats Kill.

Dipper Pines: Mable's twin brother. prince of Gravity Kingdom that falls in love with Bill.

Belle Gleeful: Vain as hell princess of the Telepathy Kingdom. Mason's twin sister. Happily, helps Tad and Kill destroy the Cipher Kingdom.

Stanley/Stanford Pines: Kings of Gravity Kingdom. Wise and powerful leaders that will do anything for their niece and nephew.

Stanley/Stanford Gleeful: Kings of Telepathy Kingdom. Want nothing to do with Tad and want Mason as next on the throne.

Mason Gleeful: Next in line for the throne in the Telepathy Kingdom. Cool and aloof but, is a huge sap inside. Falls in love with Will only to watch him die. Flees with Bill and Dipper.

Tad Strange: powerful demon that separates the twins after Nova's death believing he can overthrow Bill alone. He is driven into exile where overthrows Galatia a kingdom equally ruled by 12 leaders.

Isabella Cipher: Will and Mason's daughter. Is hidden after her birth by Will to protect her from Tad. Quiet and reserved but, enjoys a good prank with her cousin occasionally.

Stella Cipher: Izzy's cousin. Daughter of Bill and Dipper. Current ruler of the Cipher Kingdom. Sweet and energetic. She's a fair ruler but, also a massive prankster.