Heat of the moment

Start from the beginning

Another sigh left his body as his left hand began playing with the matted, wet fur on his chest, and his right hand played with his growing hard-on. He swiped his thumb over the tip of it, eliciting another soft moan.

"Mm, shit.. fuck~" He breathed out. He reached his left hand around to start playing with his asshole and slid his fingers against it, preparing it for the toy. Slowly, he worked his fingers into himself, his breath hitching with every new digit added.

"Hah.. ah, mmfuck.. ah!" Angel squeaked as he ran a finger across his prostate. "Mmmm, more... I need more~"

He whined to himself as he removed his fingers, but he quickly replaced disappointment with a grin as he picked the silicone dick up off of the side of the bathtub.

His hand slid up and down his shaft a few times as he teased his hole with the tip of the dildo and easily slid it in. He let out sultry moan and pressed himself against the dildo, so badly wishing it were another demon so he could fuck back against them.

He gave himself a couple seconds to adjust, panting as he thrusted it in and out and a slow, steady pace to start out. As he sped up, he had to lean forward onto the wet tile to keep himself standing.

A quiet yelp escaped him with each thrust. "Hah..ah..mm. Hah!! Nnh! Mmh, faster, please~" he whimpered. The pitch of his whines got louder and louder as the familiar sensation built more and more. He brought his hand back to his dick and started thrusting into it, desperate for the temporary high.

"Ah!! Ah, mm, fuck, I'm about to cum! More, please more!" He begged to himself as he thrusted the dildo harder into his ass. He bit his lip hard as he came, trying to hide the loud squeal that left his throat.

Angel's knees gave just a bit and he slid down the wall a few inches. His breathing was ragged as he took a moment to recover. "Holy hell," he swallowed, "what a way to start the day."

Once his breathing was even and he could stand without shaking too much, he figured it was time to actually shower and then probably go outside and bother someone.

Neither Angel nor Alastor took very long in their showers, and both were rather surprised when they heard each other's doors close at the same time.

"Well good morning, smiles." Angel grinned, pulling the bottom of his crop top just a bit so that his chest fluff poked out. "Didn't expect ya to sleep in as long as I did."

Alastor, sporting his usual smile, chuckled a bit. "Perhaps you haven't considered that it's much earlier than your usual waking time."

"Yeah? Check the time."

Alastor furrowed his brows a bit as he turned to look at the clock on the wall- 12:35 pm.

"...ah. Well, I suppose I was quite a bit more tired than I had thought..." which wasn't necessarily a lie. He was rather exhausted the night before, which should have been a perfect indicator of what would start the following morning.

"Sure, smiles," Angel teased as he walked by, his heels tapping on the floor, "and I wasn't out partying. I also slept in because I was super tired."

Alastor rolled his eyes at Angel as he walked by, but he was quickly frozen at the scent that filled his nose- arousal. His face felt flush and his heart began pounding. He let out a throaty growl and the thought to grab Angel and take him right there crossed his mind.

'Wait, what? No. No, not Angel, anyone but Angel..' Alastor shook his head and quickly evened out his breath before walking out into the lobby.

Once he had calmed himself yet again, the smile returned to his face and he leaned against the bar. "Oh Husker, dear friend-"

"I've told you," the cat with wings spoke, "don't 'husker' me. And what?"