Chapter 2

"I can't believe I'm stuck with you!" Draco said incredulously as they walked out of the staff room. Harry was silent.
"I mean — of all the people I could have been stuck with I'm stuck with YOU!"

"Alright I fucking get it you don't like me!" Snapped Harry. He was furious, how could one be so self centred they don't even stop to realise there's others going through the same thing. Draco's face softened.

"I do like you..." said Draco quietly, Harry looked up at him, and Draco stared right back into his eyes.
"I mean — No — I mean I don't not like you!"

Harry rolled his eyes.
"Yes, I know what you mean." Harry muttered. "Wait, this is it." Harry stopped and so did Draco, not exactly meaning to.

"I don't really have much choice so I?" Said Draco as Harry examined at the tall door.
"We ... we weren't given a password—"

"That's because you choose one."
Whispered the door. Harry blinked, turning to Draco and then back at the door.
"Our password is Scar—"
"—Ferret." Said Harry quickly, before Draco could say 'scarhead'

"You're password is now 'Scarferret'.
Draco glared at Harry as he smirked, pushing open the door and walking in. It was a small room, with two double bed's about 10cm apart.

"Jeez. We're practically sleeping in the same bed!" Cried Harry
"Well what do you expect them to do? That can't really do much else."

"This so fucking unfair." Harry said sourly, sitting down on the bed on the left and looking down at his feet. Draco was forced to follow so he did the same.
"Wow chill. I thought you were Harry Potter the positive influence."

Harry scoffed.
"You obviously don't know me then." Harry replied darkly.
"Never gave me the chance to know you but ok golden child."

Harry elbowed him in the arm angrily. Draco pulled his arm away quickly and put a hand on the area Harry had hit.
"Ouch! Careful Hero, I'm bigger then you."

Harry muttered something under his breath and Draco rolled his eyes. At that moment a couple of house elves came into the room carrying luggage, Harry got up to help them but couldn't get move far from the end.

"I'm going to kill myself. Why won't McGonagall just tell us how to get rid of this stupid curse?"

"Ch. Ok first of all, you've already killed yourself once. Didn't you go on a suicide walk into the forbidden forest to get yourself blown up?"

"Yeah well — not like that! I had too. And I didn't die... I just..."
"Got a free visit to heaven or something? Didn't you say on some interview you saw Dumbledore in some huge white place?"

Harry was flattered that Draco was even watching that interview, but at the same time that was stupid.

"No! I'm telling you that's not... it wasn't like that... I didn't really die..."

Did I?

"Sure thing. And second, it's a bonding curse, meaning the only way to make it quicker is to complete the bond. But I'm good thank you very much."

"THAT DOESN'T HELP! What do you have to do?"
"Shit calm down. Sexual intercourse alright? Happy?"

"Oh." Harry said awkwardly, looking back at the ground pointedly. Draco rolled his eyes.
"Stop being immature. It's only awkward because of our situation, there's nothing wrong with it. We don't have to do it."

After they put away their stuff (which took a lot of patience from the both of them) the boys left for dinner. They had decided they'd sit at the Gryffindor table tonight, and Slytherin tomorrow morning. When Ron and hermione saw them their eyes widened.

"Oh Harry! We heard — are you alright?" Hermione tried to fling her arms around him, but was stopped just before she was able to touch him.

"Oh — right."
"Hi Hermione, Ron." Said Harry, he was exhausted at this point, even though they hadn't done much. Draco lifted an arm awkwardly and they sat down beside each other. Draco was silent all through dinner, and Harry almost forgot he was there.

"How do you feel about it Draco?" Asked Hermione politely after a while of sitting in silence and eating, Harry and Ron looked at Draco, Ron also seemed to have forgotten there new company.

Draco looked flattered, noticing her use of his first name.
"It sucks." He said shortly, though looking at hermione gratefully. She grinned at him softly, which Ron didn't miss.

"HEY HEY SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" Yelled Ron rather loudly, attracting a couple stares. Harry was sniggering, reviving a glare from Draco, Ron and Hermione.
"Ron I was only being nice." Said Hermione indigently.
"Harry's not the only one that has to go through this you know?"

"Right," Said Draco, "I to have to spend my time with a git now."
"He saved your life Mate." Scowled Ron.
"And I saved his." Replies Draco smoothly. "And yours now I think about it. At the manor."

Harry's eyebrows raised, giving a Ron a 'he's got you there' look which Ron didn't appreciate.
"Can everyone stop fighting?" Said Hermione finally. "I know Draco isn't our usual company, but we're going to have to get used to it."

"Thank you Hermione." Said Harry, and he meant it. It would be a lot easier of his friends got along with Draco, even if it would be difficult.

"Yeah. Thank you." Added Draco, nodding his head at Hermione, Ron rolled his eyes but finally said:
"Alright."

That night Harry couldn't sleep, he just watched Draco, sleeping peacefully, and wondered how he did it. How come he was so comfortable with this? Harry thought he would be even more negative about it then he was. But Draco didn't seem to mind that much.

And how was the breakfast with the Slytherins going to go down? None of them had ever seemed to like Harry very much... or were they just following Draco? Either way, Harry wasn't looking forward to tomorrow. This completely stripped him of his privacy, And he didn't even find out who cast the spell that caused it...