As the ball flies to me I notice the English keeper writhing on the ground in pain so instead of hitting the ball into the open net I catch it with my hands which causes the whistle to blow.

"Who gives a fuck." I say to the ref when she gives me a yellow then I point to Mary Earps. "Check on her."

Everyone on the pitch turns and looks at the keeper then the ref calls on the trainers.

"I didn't even see that." Leah says as I toss the ball down.

Leah and a few other English girls hug me as we watch the keeper get take off the field. Once Earps is off the field Bardsley runs onto the field then the ball gets rolled to her.

"Alright." The ref says. "Let's get this game back underway.

- - - - -

"Finally." I mumble as the final whistle blows.

"That chick is pissing me off." Mal says as she shoots daggers at Mead as we walk off the bench.

We beat England 1-0 through an Alex Morgan goal and I got taken out in the 67th minute because Mead kept trying to subtly injure me.

After I'm off the bench I hug all my national team teammates then I hug my club teammates.

"Wanna switch?" Jordan asks.

"Sure." I say and take off my Jersey as Jordan does the same.

The two of us switch shirts then I look at my team

"Did I do something to piss of your captain?" I ask.

"No?" Jordan says. "Why?"

"During the coin toss she told me to watch out."

"Oh I think that was more of a warning." Jordan says. "Beth hasn't been quiet about wanting to hurt you for 'stealing' her girlfriend."

"She's lucky Daan made me promise her I wouldn't hurt her ex or else she wouldn't be at the Euro's with you." I say. "Are you guys able to trust her now?"

"When we're not playing you we are." Leah says as she walks up to me and her girlfriend.

"SOLO." Someone shouts so I look towards the shout and see Karen Bardsley walking towards me.

"Yes?" I say.

"Thank you." The keeper says and shakes my hand as a couple other of the English veterans come over.

"For?" I question.

"Stopping the game when Earps was down." Houghton says.

"Oh." I say. "Of course...Is she okay?"

"We don't know yet." Jill Scott says.

"Oh okay." I say. "Well I guess I'll see you later."

I hug my English Arsenal teammates then I head to the locker room. Once in the locker room I put Jordan's shirt in my bag, take off the rest of my kit, grab my shower stuff, then head to the shower.

After my shower I dry off, put my necklaces on then put my earrings and nose ring back in before I put my clothes on. When I'm fully clothed I pack my stuff up then head to the mixed zone to answer questions.

"Audrey do you think you'll ever bury the Hatchet with Beth Mead?" Some English journalist asks.

"I forget she exists until I'm playing her." I say. "But this is the last time I'll let her do that shit she did today to me because next time she does it I will expose just how big of a bitch she was to my girlfriend."

Ash suddenly appears next to me then she leads me away from the mixed zone.

"AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT." I shout while looking at the journalists.

Ash leads me to the bus then, once on the bus she sits me down next to her. My aunt then leans towards me to whisper in my ear.

"I know you want to protect your girlfriend, but, as your coach, I need you to do it in a not so public manner." Ash whispers.

"Got it." I say.

"But as your Aunt I will help you kick her ass if she hurts you or Daan." Ash says.

All of my aunts, and my other national team teammates, told me they really like Daan.

"I know Ashy." I say.

"You know Munchkin." Ali says as she sits in her wife's lap. "That was very nice of you to stop the game."

"Yeah..." I mumble. "I think I've kinda always had a soft spot for keepers and I just imagined my Mom in that situation and thought I'd want her to get the proper treatment as soon as possible."

"Well I'm sure your Mom would be Proud." Ash says.

"Did you two really like Daan or were you just saving my feelings?" I question.

"No we genuinely liked her Audrey." Ali says. "We all saw how happy she makes you, how happy you make her, and how loved up you are."

"We also saw how nice she was to all of us, especially Julie and Mal." Ash says.

"Yeah that confused me at first." I admit.

"What did?" Christen asks from the row behind us.

"How nice Daan was to Julie and Mal." I say as Julie and Mal look back at me. "But I asked Daan about it when I was driving back to her hotel and she explained that she couldn't have a problem with them because they helped me be comfortable in who I am."

"I like her." Julie says and smiles.

"Me too." Mal says.

"You guys will be able to see her again in August." I say.

"Audrey are you ever going to come back and play in America?" Sam asks.

"Maybe after my contract expires after the 2024 Olympics." I admit. "But I really like playing over here so I don't know."

"Aww." Moe says. "I wanna see your more Audi."

"You guys can always come visit anytime you want." I say. "I have plenty of rooms that you can stay in."

"Speaking of rooms." Kelley says randomly then she looks at Ash and Ali. "Any news for you two on the Baby front?"

"We're still talking about our options." Ash says.

"My offer still stands." I say.

"We can talk about that more in August." Ali says. "But for now Audi...We need a good food spot for dinner tonight."

"Well what do you want to eat?" I ask.

"ITALIAN." Sonnett yells.

"I know just the place."