0.16| "𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐚𝗺𝐞𝐬!"

Start from the beginning

"You'll probably enjoy it, you sicko!" Michelle yelled to her best friend as she stomped over to the other car.
All she got in response was Teagan tasing her middle finger in the air, specifically for Erin and Michelle to see.

———

Teagan would never admit it to Erin or Michelle or even to james, but she did actually enjoy sitting with James in the back of the car.
Not in the way that Erin and Michelle joked about.

She just enjoyed being near him.
They'd practically been attached at the hip for the last couple of days but she wasn't complaining.
It felt good to finally have james to herself, after months of having a crush on him and having to go through the whole 'Katya incident' they were finally with each other, where they belonged.

Well, physical they were stuck in the middle of the parade, joe had taken the wrong turn and drove straight into the path of a police barricade.
Teagan remained calm and collected, the same couldn't be said for Gerry.

"I think what's happened here is, now correct me if I'm wrong, but I think your father has just driven through a police barricade"
He yelled sarcastically.

Clare held her copy of Moby dick to her chest and gawked at the men marching past the car. Teagan could tell she was absolutely shitting herself.

"Well, it's done now" Mary sighed.

Gerry scoffed,  "oh, that's true. It's probably not even that big a deal, if you ignore the fact that orangemen are circling us as though we're their ducking prey!"  He ranted, getting more and more angry as he carried on.

By now, James had started to panic and was shifting his head to look out the window at the orangemen who were staring right at the lot of them.
Teagan gulped, Gerrys rant had put it all into perspective for her.
The orange order were definitely not the biggest fan of catholic's.

Teagan gulped once again, a few members started to peer into the windows and look at the four of them in the back threateningly.
Without even noticing she was doing it, Teagan shifted closer to james and wrapped her arms around his neck, as if that was going to help her.
Baby Anna had no idea what was happening any just gurgled at the passing men.

"I'm starting to understand how Moby Dick must feel" Clare panicked.
Teagan and James both had a look of fear on their face and whipped their heads around looking at the men who were passing the car glaring at them.

James gulped and securely wrapped a hand around Teagan's waist and pulled her closer to him than she already was.
Teagan didn't say anything but silently thanked him with a scared and uneasy smile.

He nodded, if anyone would of asked him he would say it was to calm Teagan but it was also to stop him from shitting himself from how scared he was.

"Christ, I'm sweating here" Gerry groaned and rolled down his window.
The music suddenly blared inside the car and made Mary and Gerrys argument inaudible.

———

When Teagan caught sight of a police officer pointing a gun at both of the cars she jumped up and gasped.

"Mr Quinn!" She whined.
Gerry looked back at Teagan from the rear view mirror and followed where her eyes were looking.
He soon had the exact same look of dread as Teagan when he saw the gun being pointed.