Chapter 2

With a solemn expression on his face, the Russian brought the unconscious America to the bedroom, which was located upstairs, the left door at the end of the long hall, and yet...it looked unused, untouched. Not that he really seemed to care to very much.

With a sigh and a twisted smile he set the American beneath the warm blankets, running a Hand against the Americans cheek, earning a whimper and a slight shift from the smaller male. The Russian chuckled at this, as he planted a gentle kiss on the Americans forehead, before again sighing..."I will make sure you forever forget them..." he mumbled in a twisted manner "no matter the cost." He then turned towards the door, exiting and locking the room, to keep his prize from escaping...

-
-
It was hours, before the American had finally woken with a groan, sitting up in the slightly unfamiliar location, and letting out a deep wince from both emotional and physical pain. "A-Ah..." he heaved a sigh and subconsciously ran a hand over the small wound on his forehead, whimpering at the pain it caused him.

Mere moments later he was yelping at the sudden and rather loud opening of the door, his body trembling as he stared at the tall Russian whom stood in the doorway...he knew that face all too well...
"S-Soviet..." He seemed to choke on his own words as the union moved closer..and closer, he couldn't move, he couldn't think. His breathing picked up in pace, he began to hyperventilate, his mind clouded with fear...

To his surprise however, no more pain was brought upon him...instead, the Russian placed a gentle hand onto the Americans cheek, caressing it fondly...
"How are you feeling?" His voice was laced with worry, false worry yes...but believable for sure.
"And why d-do you care..." the American sounded wary, fearful, and clearly pained. The Russian sighed
"Well it's not everyday you find a damaged country laying in the streets...you were practically awaiting for death..." another lie escaped his lips without regret, without guilt...and the American believed every word

"Y-You saved me?" He seemed to relax at the knowledge, the russian smiled at the boys incompetence, how unknowing he was, he chuckled lightly and nodded
"I could not just allow you to die.." the Russian stated simply, the American nodded...seeming dazed; confused in regards to the entire situation.

'Foolish American...'
Thought the Russian as he silently stared at the American inventively, a wide...twisted grin again forming to his face
'How easily you are manipulated...this shall be easier than expected~'