Surpassing X All X Expectations

Start from the beginning

"Did that actually work..?" I murmur to myself in shock. Then I remember what Hisoka told me. If I don't close them back up soon I'll get tired. Really tired.

I close my eyes and focus again. Now I feel every single aura node in my body. Hisoka was right, there are a lot. More than I can pinpoint. But they're everywhere and I feel like a kettle that's slowly but surely losing steam.

Now that I have this mental picture, I try to imagine closing the lid of the kettle, but the steam escaping is so intense it's pushing the lid back open.

I begin stressing out. What if I can't close them? I'm sure I should be able to. Opening them was the hard part. Now that I'm aware of them it should be easier.

The next thing I try is imaging putting a cap on all of the nodes, and one by one I find myself slowly being able to relax again. I can see a bubble like the one surrounding Hisoka, surrounding me now.

"Congrats." He chimes as I sigh and fall onto my back, staring up at the ceiling. "Only three days. That's even faster than me. I'm impressed."

"It felt like forever." I gasp and roll over onto my stomach to hide my chest, still not wanting to get up. After this, I don't know what else to say. I'm still extremely embarrassed from earlier and not really ready to face Hisoka again.

Thankfully I don't have to decide because Hisoka decides what's gonna happen next for me.

"You should practice opening and closing them a few more times. Get used to the feeling. It's only seven." He suggests and I oblige, sitting back up and getting back to focusing again.

Since opening and closing them the first time it's been a piece of cake to continue doing so. By the time I stop practicing though, I'm exhausted and ready to just plop in bed. So I do. There's barely time for me to feel Hisoka wrap me up in his arms before I pass out for the night.

I wake up to Hisoka sitting at the end of the bed with his back facing me. I blink my eyes a few times to try and get them to focus on his fuzzy outline. When they finally do, I take in the sight of his broad shoulders and each ripple of his muscles.

"Good morning... Hey, did you notice my hand?" I inquire, sitting up on my elbows before stifling a yawn underneath the back of my hand. I figure he noticed it before but never said anything about it. Between me meditating and going to bed right after, he hasn't had time to mention it before now. That or he's just used to my fast healing by now.

"Yes." He says, looking over his shoulder at me

"It's kinda weird. I heal really fast but where my finger was reattached, there's still a scar. It looks pretty cool though." I chuckle, running my fingers over the scar and holding it up for Hisoka to see. He turns his whole body sideways in order to get a better view. 

"Even if the scar is permanent, it still healed very well." He observes and I nod. I'm happy with having all ten of my fingers working again.

"So let's see what ugly clothes you bought me yesterday." I smile over at Hisoka and he gets up, walking over to a few medium sized bags sitting in the corner. He picks them up and brings them over, tossing them onto the bed before sitting next to me.

I open the first bag, and pull out the first clothing item my hand feels. I pull it out and see it's a patterned button up. The bag also had a blank tank top and high waisted jeans in them.

"I got clothes for warm weather and cold." He adds, trying to coax a response out of me it seems.

"It's cute. I like it." I acknowledge. "But we haven't looked at everything yet so don't get cocky."

The next bag has an oversized sweatshirt with a cute design on the front. I noticed it's a star, just like the one on Hisoka's face.

"Aww look. We're gonna match!" I joke, secretly wondering if he truly failed to notice or if it was intentional. Surely it isn't coincidence. There is a pair of grey sweatpants also in that bag.

The next one has a few different shirts that I could combine with a pair of shorts in there.

Then I got to the last bag...

"How the..." I trail off, holding up a bra by the straps. I check the tag and see it's my exact cup and number size. Its just a plain nude color which is good cause I can wear it under any outfit and it won't show. But how the fuck does he know my cup size in the first place?

There's a few pairs of underwear in there (also my size). There's also a bralette that's pink and would be nice to wear when I don't wanna wear an actual bra but wanna avoid another nipple incident again.

Then I slap a hand over my mouth.

"Oh. My. God. I can't believe you!" I take out a matching bra and panty set. They're both black lace, and don't look like they cover much. This is something that should be worn by some Victoria's Secret model. I lean into my knees so I can smack Hisoka on the arm. "You're such a perv!"

I will admit they're pretty. And I've always wanted to have something like this. It had little black bows adorning it. It's quiet plain compared to what I thought Hisoka's tastes would be.

Not that I've thought about that.