Surpassing X All X Expectations

My brain wakes up before my body does. I lay there with my eyes closed just enjoying the warmth of Hisokas body enveloping me. I'm surprised he isn't up already. Every day thus far he's been up and at it well before I wake up.

Luckily his hand didn't travel anywhere throughout the night like I thought it might. It's still placed against my stomach.

I sigh, perfectly content and not wanting to get up, but I have to. Today I WILL open my aura nodes and get it down. I'm determined to. So I untangle our limbs from each other and plop onto the floor again, closing my eyes in concentration.

Hisoka wakes up about an hour after me. Even though my eyes are closed and I'm focused, I still hear him eat breakfast and take a quick shower in the background.

"Where are you going?" I ask. If he was just staying in today, he wouldn't be shuffling around so much.

"I'm going to buy you clothes." He informs.

"What? At least wait for me!" I pipe up, putting my hand on the floor for support, about to stand but I open my eyes to see his pointer finger poking me in the forehead, halting my movements.

"You need to meditate. I'll go." He instructs causing me to sink back to the floor again.

"But you don't even know what clothes I like... What if you get me ugly clothes?" I reply and he chuckles at this statement.

"Trust me, (Y/n)." He says, sliding his one finger up before lacing all of them through my hair. His nails slightly graze my scalp on the way back making me audibly gasp. A chill runs down my body as Hisoka tilts my head slightly upwards, no doubt wanting me to look at him. But even after I meet his gaze my eyes remain half lidded, clouded over with desire. How did it turn into this?

My desire increases tenfold when I see the look on his face as he stares down at me. His tongue drags across his lips that I can't help but wish were on me. I look away before things get too out of control, but Hisoka tugs on my hair once again, sending my focus back to him. He glances down to my chest before a moan leaves his mouth. That sound alone has my thighs squeezing together instinctively before I shake my head.

"You should go. I need to meditate like you said." I say, becoming embarrassed from just how breathy the words come out. Thankfully Hisoka leaves while I still have the power to stop myself from doing anything I'll regret.

Only after he leaves and the lust stops fogging my thoughts do I look down to see my nipples are back to poking through my t-shirt, obviously hard with arousal after what just happened. I slap both my hands over my face and sigh. How am I gonna face him after this?

For a few minutes I debate jumping out of the hotel window but I decide against it and just continue slapping my hands over my face a few more times before getting back to meditating.

I'm aware of Hisokas return but I don't bother opening my eyes. The sexual tension earlier was palatable. I'm not sure how things will return to normal if we don't address what happened. I'm also growing in annoyance as the day passes because of still not being able to sense any nodes.

By the time evening comes and goes, my blood is basically boiling at the fact I can't get it.

"Come on! Why won't you just open?!" I exclaim, probably scaring Hisoka with the unforseen loudness. I hit myself in the stomach as if that's gonna help at all. When the punch lands, however, it feels like I popped a balloon within myself.

All of the sudden, my eyes pop open and I can see something like a mist emitting from all around me. I look over at Hisoka who's smirking. It looks like he has a bubble surrounding him.