Stay Alive / Introduction

STAY ALIVE

STAY ALIVE. 2020.

"Jump!" Blake yelled, and at the moment he said it, Eliza Burton gave her Lance Corporal a hard shove, which made sure he got to the other side of the drop safely. With Blake pulling Will, and Eliza pushing, they quickly got out of the mineshaft safely. Schofield fell to the ground, and reached for his canteen, and dumped it onto his face, getting the dust off. Eliza sighed, crouching down next to him, and took the canteen from his grip, and pulled a rag she had in her med kit. He sat still, still shaken as she wiped him clean, and then had him drink what was left in her canteen. "There."

 He thanked her, and turned his attention to getting himself situated and fixed. "That's your medal sorted then." Will spoke up, causing Tom to look down in disbelief. "You think so?" He questioned. "Yeah, I do. Lance Corporal Tom Blake saves comrade Lance Corporal Will Schofield from certain death, blah, blah, blah..." Will spoke, and held his hand out for someone to pull him to his feet. Eliza lugged him up, wiping the dust from his shoulders. Tom seemed content in himself, and Eliza didn't blame him. She knew it felt good to save a life.

 Tom led them away from the mineshaft as they made their way towards the end of No Man's Land. "Thank you. I'm glad you came with us." Schofield said, placing his helmet back on his head. "Of course, it's my job." She replied, a smile pulling at her cheeks. "Yes, I suppose. But, I'm always so surprised how you handle things so well." He said, causing her to laugh. "You aren't dying on my watch, William, it's a night to stay alive."

ELIZA BURTON

ELIZA BURTON. ❪ the nurse! ❫
❛ you can't die on me, not now. ❜

YOUR OFFICIAL WARNINGS !

This book contains HEAVY spoilers for the movie 1917. Do not complain 'spoiler warning!' In the comments! You clicked on this book knowing it was for this movie! Okay? This book is graphic! It will have mentions and details of gore. It will have vulgar language and a few sexual implications. You have been warned!

This book is dedicated to everyone who
loved 1917! And to all my very good friends ; easyroses blacksbird LIEBGONE riptde willscho Malfoysflower calskestis smilesmorales- & -IRCNSPIDCY ! Thank you all supporting this book! You are lovely!

started : february 21st, 2020.
ended : march 4th, 2020.
edited : april 26th, 2023