Chapter One: All together.

The glow of the cresent moon provided the light amongst the darkest that swallowed the floating city known as top world.The mini continent was created for one purpose. The protection and training of the demigods, and the greatest of them all... are known as 1A and 1B classes.

The faint sound of footsteps were amplified in the silence as the group traversed the massive warehouse. They all creeped in a straight line,their footsteps syncronized

Step step step...

Step step step..

Step step stop.

They all stopped at the edge the wall, leading out to the main room stopping at the sight of the back of the frontrunner's closed first, a signal to stop all movement.

A pause followed, then another signal from the supposed leader, a index finger facing downwards.They all caught the obvious gesture, taking a knee.

" Are we sure about this man?", said a redhead.

"Dude, i hear boss music playing.", said an electricifed individual.

"W-why are we even doing t-this!? "W-were so screwed...."a coward grape stated.

"Whatever you extras, i'll take this bastard myself." Said the dirty blond.

"You'll most likely lose,miserably." The dual dude remarked.

" DIE, icy-hot." He replied, as loud as he could while whispering.

"Guys focus.our only chance is to bombrush him and overwhelm him with our quirks, then lead him towards the edge.We only got one shot at this.The fact is even now we're an disadvantage." The leader said, standing tall glancing at the moon, revealing his jade colored eyes through the moonlight.

" I'll lead the charge." Said a kind but stern voiced brunnette.

"Uravity,no.with your quirk you'll be the first one on the ground.

"I don't remember asking for your permission deku." She returned.

As He was about to continue the arguement when a calm but bone chilling voice turned their blood cold.They realized their hell.

" I can feel the power coursing through your veins.face your fears." Said the symbol of fear.

The boy stepped into the room and slowly walked towards his nemesis.He exhales as visible air escaped his mouth.He knew what it took for all might to defeat him. He knew that he could'nt do this alone.He knew that the most logical thing to do was to wait for the gods.He knew all this and deep inside he knew that he had to try. For all might.for his friends, and mostly importantly.....for himself.

All for one had his back to the demigod but he knew exactly who was in his presence.The next All might amongst him he would be a fool not kill him right here and now.

"Midoriya".

"You know me?"

"I do. Your not the only one cursed with kno-"

"Wait." Izuku said, stopping in his tracks.

"Hm?"

"Im getting a sense of deju vù...."

Hm,interesting...what happens next?"

"Hmmm... you get smashed by a massive rock from above." Izuku answered.

"Well, thats absolutely absurd.how could that possi-".

"Release!", Ochaco said jumping out of her hiding spot, cutting him off by slamming a massive rock on his head.