"Percy I'm becoming a god! And well. You arnt! So I'm sorry but this is it" I said my voice wavering. "I'm sorry" I quietly said.

Tears pooled in her eyes. "If that's what you want." She said. I looked at her.

"Get over me ok?" I asked but she shook her head.

"That's the thing Andy. I can't." Then she ran passed me out of the room.

"Well that was uncalled for" I turned to see Aphrodite standing out of the doorway. She applied lipstick and checked her hair.

"What do you want Aphrodite" I said. Tired of today. She made a tsk tsk noise.

"Is that anyway to treat your favorite goddess? No. Now shush up! I have a deal for you." She said smiling a sweet smile.

"And that deal is..." I voiced

"Well. Percy is deeply i love with you! Oh how tragic what if, I could. Take away those feelings." She smiled

"What's the cost." I said eyeing Aphrodite warily

"No cost! But simple drawback. See I would never be able to reverse it and give her, those feelings for you back. She would fall in love with someone I personally think is fit for her and you would have to watch." She then gave me a serious face. "If you don't accept it, a life of misery is set for your little Percy."

I stared at her. This is my chance to get everything I desire. Godlyhood and everything.

I was going to make the deal.

"And what about her memories" I said

"Those! Well ide alter them into friendship memories. All those kisses into hugs. You would of course keep your feelings and memories." She filled her nails

"Deal" I said and she smiled. She shook my hand and a pink essence came out of me. Turning yellow and going back into me. I felt so friend zoned already.

"Tata" she said and flashed out. Percy came back to her cabin and grabbed a apple from her mini fridge.

"Hey wassup Andy! Anything special going on. Hey, when your a god get me a godly sized tshirt that said SCHIST IM MORTAL. so I can give it to old Apollo" she said and took a bite out of her apple.

I stared at her for a moment before scratching my neck "sure will seaweed brain" she gave a funny look then laughed and walked out.

"I can't believe you did that" piper crawled out from under the bed and crossed her arms.

"We're you there the whole time!" I looked at her as she brushed off her shirt

"Yeah me and Percy were playing hind n seek and well, I won" she smirked and ate a skittle.

"Ok... well, I have to do what's best for me to right?" I assured her/myself

"Yeah ok. But remember that it's permanent and what she's done for you" she crossed her arms and I stared in shock

"What have I done?"

That's the end of the first chapter.

So like you know what would be cool? A drawing for each character not done by me. BUT NON OFFICAL DEMIGOD ART yeah this took me days of searching *eye twitch* why?