chapter 2

Chapter 2- The Bracelet.

   Kaylie's POV

"So Peter who where those guys you were talking to on the train?" I asked. Clearly I'm confused right now. The only person I want to hear about would be Sirius. But hey there is no way I'm going to admit that.

"Well first there's Remus. Everyone calls him Lupin. He is really tall for a first year. He has short brown hair and brown eyes. He's really smart and doesn't like to get in trouble but he doesn't care around us. Next is James. He's tall but not as tall as Lupin. James is kinda smart too but uses his smarts for jokes and pranks. He has semi-long black hair and blues eyes blocked by brown rimmed glasses. Lastly is Sirius. He's equal height with James if not taller. Sirius is the same as James with smartness. He's like the bad boy of the group and so far I have yet to see a girl not fall for his long black hair and green eyes." Started Peter. I listened to Peter as we followed the prefect in front of us. We stopped in front of a large painting of a fat lady.

"Tortos" the girl prefect said. The painting opened and we walked into a large room. "Girls to the left and boys to the right. Boys are not aloud in the girl's room and if you try, well no one wants to. Girls are aloud in the boy's dorm but not after curfew. Curfew is 11pm. You can stay in the common room but you can not leave the tower."

"Breakfast starts at 7 and ends at 9. There you will get your schedule. Your schedule will consist a map so that you will know where you classes are if you don't know where you classes are. Professor McGonagall is our head of house and the transfiguration teacher. House points are things that you can gain and lose. You gain them by following the rules and if teacher thinks something you did earned you points. You lose points if you break the rules. At the end of the year the house with the most points will win the house cup. The second cup you can win is the Quidditch cup. Gryffindors team has won for the last ten years." Said the boy. "Now everyone go to bed you need sleep for tomorrow." The prefects left the room going out the portrait room. Lily went up to bed so I sat on the couch in front of the fire and didn't notice Sirius sit down next to me until he spoke.

"So what do you think of Hogwarts?"

"It's ok. What do you really want?" I asked not looking at him.

"Right to the point. Well how are you related to the Malfoy family? I mean how you look nothing like them." He started. I was wondering why he didn't ask the other question but I could tell he had more to ask. Better answer him.

"Well Lucius is my older brother. The reason I don't look like him is because I'm adopted." I said

"Oh that's why I never heard of the Malfoy's having a daughter. Wait are you a pureblood or a half-blood?" He asked. Yep there's the question.

"I'm a pureblood or I wouldn't have a Malfoy as a family member." I said. "I'm going to bed what about you?"

"Ya in a bit. I want to think about somethings."

 "Ok" I walked up the stairs and when I opened the door I had to dodge a pillow. I grabbed the pillow and joined in the pillow fight. When the pillow fight ended, everyone calmed down and we started to talk. I was sharing a room with Lily, Victoria, and Rose. They were all first years like me. There was a third year named Jessica and a Seventh year named Molly. I started to change into my pjs but I noticed something missing from my wrist.

"Where's my bracelet?!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me.

"What do you mean bracelet? You weren't wearing one since the train." Lily said staring at me and pointing at my wrist.

"What! You mean its still on the train?!" I yelled. The head girl came in.

"Why are you yelling? Its 1 in the morning!" The head girl exclaimed. I started crying.