Chapter 9

Alright, this chapter will be longer for the sake that I haven't been updating too often and that I probably won't for a while because of thanksgiving. So enjoy guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DEAN POV
He cares about me? What? We just met, hoe could he out out of all people care about me?
I smile at him, "I'll tell you, but not here. Maybe we could get together after school today?"
I see his eyes widen and mouth turn into a smile too. "Sure. I'd love to."
"Sweet, so just text me your address and I can pick you up. I have to pick up my little brother and take him to a friends after school but after, I've got the whole day."
He nods to me then pulls out his phone, looks like to text. Probably texting me his address.
A few seconds after he puts his phone away i feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.
I was right.
After school, I go to my car and head out to go pick up Sam, once I arrive, I go to my phone and read the message from cas, definitely his address,
Me: thanks Castiel, I'm currently waiting at my brothers school, they'll be out any minute, I'll be there soon enough.
Cas: alright, I'll be ready, where are we going?
Me: it's a secret, no spoilers.
Cas: damn, can I know one thing right now though?
Me: sure what is it?
Cas: what's your brothers name?
Me: Sammy.
Right after I send the text Sam gets in the car. "Hey Sammy."
"Hi dean."
"How was school?"
"Good I guess, not different from any other day."
I nod and we drive off, no music, today.
Once we arrive and Sams friends house, i talk to him for a minute. "Call or text me at anytime when you want to be picked up, or if you are staying the night I'll gladly drop some things off for you. Have fun."
He smiles and nods then gets out of the car. I sit and wait for him to go inside to make sure he's okay. After he's inside I back up and drive off to get Castiel.
Once I get there I text him,
Me: I'm outside, get in the van.
Cas: very funny, I'm coming now.
Then a few seconds later I see him come out of the door and head to the car. Once he is in, I take off.
"Can you give me any hints for where we are going?"
"A secret place." I reply to him.
"Oh come on. Anything else."
I decide to tell him a bit more. "It's a place I discovered when I was younger to get out of the house. It's like my safe place."
After that. Castiel shut up.
It only takes a few minutes to drive there but I turn on the radio and tune into a classic rock station. I don't know what type of music he likes, but I'm alright with almost anything.
Once the previous song ends Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas plays and cas finally breaks his personal silence "I love this song!"
So he likes classic rock, or at least this song. "I do too. It's a classic."
I look over to cas and see him swaying a bit to the beat of the song and mouthing the words. I decide to surprise him a bit, hoping to give him an invitation to sing, "my wayward son. There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest don't you cry no more."
And it worked, he started to sing alone with me. By the time the song was around half over we had arrived, kinda.
I turn the car off and unbuckle. "We walk from here."
"Um... Okay. Just don't be a psychopath and try to murder me."
"I can try, no promises."
He giggles at my comment, his giggle was some really cute shit. I feel my cheeks get hot so I turn to the line of trees and start walking. "Come on, follow me."
I continue walking into the woods following the path that I once made for myself, it's not too far in but far enough to not be seen. The path goes in and around and left and right, until finally we made it. Its almost like a little oasis. There's a clearing, with a few flowers and a small pond near the middle, it normally lets in the perfect amount of the sun and the surrounding trees create shade to sit under. "Here we are. My slice of heaven." I see him moving his head and eyes around to take it all in, to see it all. "It's amazing."
As I look at him walking around the clearing, I feel.... Something. Deep inside. Oh no, cheesy feelings. I think I have a crush on him. Okay, I know I have a crush on him.
I start walking over to him, until I'm only a foot or two away. "Hey cas."
He turns around to me. "Yeah?"
Alright, plan don't backfire on me. I quickly grab both his cheeks and pull his mouth to mine.