Chapter two

It was early in the morning when Blair felt a hot breath on her shoulder. She turned around, ready to attack but the stranger grabbed her hand. Blair touched the stranger with her palm and froze him. Blair got up,

     ¨Who are you and why are you in my house?!¨ She saw it was a little boy she whispered,¨ I-I'm sorry..¨  Blair unfroze the little boy and asked a little nervously,¨H-how did you get in? Who are you?¨  

     The little boy quickly said, "A-are you, Blair White?" 

     Blair replied slowly, "Yes, what do you need?" 

     "I need your help. Please you're my only hope." The little boy said just below a whisper. 

     Blair stared at the boy for what seemed like hours she finally said, " What's your name and what kind of help..?"  

     "My name is Leo and my mother is missing." Blair stared at Leo and remembered her mother. Blair started to cry.  Leo stared at Blair for a while, he got up and hugged Blair, she froze. She felt like she was using her ice powers on herself. She hadn't had a hug from anyone since she was a little girl.  

     Blair hugged Leo and asked, "What happened to your mother?" 

     "She was taken by a man that had demon-like wings." 

     "H-how would I help in this situation?" 

     "You help me save my mom and we will help you control your powers." 

     Blair stared at Leo and whispered, "H-how do you know I can't control my powers?" 

     "Because we used to be friends, best friends." Blair looked at Leo, completely stunned.

     "That's not possible if we were you would be my age." Leo stared at Blair with confusion in his eyes. Then he remembered something. 

     "Oh, now I see where you're confused at." Leo stepped back. Green fire started to swarm him, a few seconds later he was a nineteen-year-old boy a little taller than Blair. 

     "That's your power you can make yourself shrink," Blair whispered.

     "And grow," Leo added. 

     "Right.." Blair mumbled.  

     "Let's get going if we want to get this over with," Leo said.

      "Yeah let me just grab something fast." Blair said while walking to her room.  Blair went to her closet and grabbed a bag, Blair put clothes, money, and food in the bag she came out of her room and said, "Ready." Blair was nervous to leave her house because people are going to try something. Blair had to be smart about her moves.  Blair hesitated to walk out the door she slowly moved towards the door when she was outside she could feel the wind, she felt something she hadn't felt before, she felt free.  

     "Follow me, my car is over here.." Leo said Blair slowly walked over to the car and immediately people started to stare at her. Blair looked at the ground and kept asking herself was worth it? Leo looked back at Blair and realized that she looked upset Leo grabbed Blair's hand and threw her in the air and caught her, Blair cracked a small smile.  They got to the car and Leo got in the driver's seat and Blair got in the passenger's seat, Blair saw something in the back seat move.  

     Blair turned around and asked, "What's that?" Leo turned around and looked confused then said, 

     "Oh, you mean Akio." Blair looked confused at Leo, Leo looked at Blair and said," Akio can turn himself invisible." 

"O-oh." Blair whispered. 

     A little voice came from the back seat, "Is this her?" 

     "Yes, it is," Leo replied. Blair felt a hand on her shoulder Blair turned around like she was like that and said," Who are you?!" The girl stared at Blair then said," My name is Akari and I'm Akio's sister.." " O-oh.," Blair whispered.  "Well let's get going shall we?" Leo cut in " Yeah lets go.." Blair whispered Blair looked back at Akari and Akio and felt like she's seen them before but she couldn't put her finger on it. She looked at Akari, she was younger with black hair and purple eyes Akari had a moon clip in her hair, Akio had purple hair but his eyes were red he had the same moon clip they looked nothing like siblings.  Blair ignored the bad feeling in her stomach soon  Blair fell asleep Blair had a dream about Akari and Akio with demon wings smiling evilly Akio was holding something Blair could barely see, a fire had started Akio and Akio opened their mouth's and kept saying," You're next... Blair White!!¨