I grabbed my air forces and keys and headed out the door. I don't like to stay in the apartment to long by myself because then I get in a funk and it's not good.
I got in the car and drove to my FAVORITE coffee shop. A family friend owns it and I practically live here.

"Betaneya! Howard! Look who it is!" Andrea shouted as I walked through the doors.

"Good morning!" I smiled as I made my way over to her.

"What wrong with you! Why haven't you been here for the past couple days?" She asked as she hit my with a towel, playfully.

"I know! I'm sorry! I've just been busy. That's all." I smiled.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Always busy. Never time for us anymore." Howard said coming out from back.

"Howard!" I yelled as I ran behind the counter and hugged him. Howard and Andrea are like my second parents. I had a pretty ruff childhood and they were the ones who basically raised me.

"Usual?" Andrea asked pointing to the coffee machine.

"Yes please!" I smiled.

"So how's business life?" I asked Howard as I leaned up against the counter.

"Pretty good, pretty good." He said leaning on the counter across from me.

"Oh don't ask about us! How are you sweet heart?" Andrea asked handing me my coffee.

"I'm actually really really good." I smiled sipping my coffee.

"It's New York." Howard said pointing to me.

"No no no, it's a BOY!" Andrea shouted.

"What! No!" I laughed, hiding my red face.

"Yes it is, I can see the glow on your skin. Who is he?" She asked wiping down the counters.

"This is my que to leave." Howard said placing his hands over his ears and walking to greet customers.

"Spill honey." Andrea said lightly slapping my thigh.

"Fine! His name is nick." I blushed.

"Oh my gosh! He must be making you so happy." She said doing a little shaky dance. I nodded my head at the thought of him.

"It's really good to see you happy beautiful." She said kissing my cheek. I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it out of my back pocket and seen a message from nick.

Nicholas 😻

Nicholas 😻: I just woke up and I'm pissed because you totally ran out on me! 😡

Me:: I'm sorry! I had to shower! 😭❤️

Nicholas 😻: yeah yeah yeah what ever you hurt my feelings😢

Me: how can I make it up to you? 😭

Nicholas 😻: coming back over 😂

Me: fine! I'm on my way! 😘
Read 11:34 am

"Okay! I'm need to leave before I get asked when's the wedding!" I laughed hugging Andrea.

"Oh shut up!" She laughed hugging me back. I made my way to Howard and gave him a hug.

"Oh wait! Betaneya! I forgot to tell you!" Andrea said stopping me half way out the door.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked.

"Marissa is coming home! This Friday!" She smiled cheesy.

"Oh my gosh! Yayyyy!" I cheered.

"Okay okay let her go see her boo thang." Howard said shooting me out the shop.

"Don't Ever day that again please!" I laughed as I walked out. I drove to the boys house and only seen nicks car. The rest of the boys were out.

"Hellloooo!" I shouted as I walked in the house.

"Hey!" Nick said popping his head out from the kitchen. I smiled as I walked into the kitchen, seeing him making a smoothie.

"Mmm! That looks good." I said placing my chin on his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"You look good." He chuckled, kissing my forehead. It was weird. All we did was kiss last night and I know it was amazing! But I feel like we've been dating for a while now. It was really nice.

"I got one question for you tho." He said pouring his smoothie into a glass and turning around facing me as he leaned up against the counter.

"What." I smiled.

"How did you sleep in jeans!" He asked.

"Oh my god! I don't even know!" I laughed. He put his smoothie down and walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled as I put my arms around his neck.

"Are we ganna do this?" I asked, looking into his brown eyes.

"Yes. We are." He smiled.

"Good." I smiled.

"But promise me one thing." He said seriously.

"Okay." I said laughing a bit.

"You won't ever leave me in the morning until I wake up." He laughed.

"Ughh fine!" I said pulling him into a kiss.