twenty-three. didn't know

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

THIRD PERSON POV

Joshua Bassett didn't know a lot of things. Joshua didn't know what the musical for the next series of HSMTMTS would be. Joshua didn't know that his older sister Winter would get a standing ovation after her act two power ballad in her last musical. Joshua didn't know that he would meet Gracie Gurlinger.

He didn't know that he would come home with Claire to find out that she had said goodbye to his family and then left. He didn't know why she left. He didn't know why she didn't say goodbye.

Josh was left shocked at the fact that the night he was supposed to ask her to be his girlfriend, she had left with no word.

When his mum told him that she had left, he just nodded. He swore his heart cracked when he went into his bedroom- her jumper was on his bed. That's when he broke down. He didn't know a single clothing item could hurt him so much. He didn't know that love could hurt this much.

Claire stood outside his door, the sound of her brother's sobs broke her heart. She didn't know if she should stay to comfort him or to leave him alone.

With shaky hands, Josh grabbed his phone to call Grace- he didn't know if he had done something, if something had happened to Zac or Iris, maybe to her family?

But he knew what happened when as he opened their messages together, what he had done. He had been speaking to Larry about Grace earlier in the day, later went back to message him whilst thinking about Grace and texted her instead of Larry. He had royally messed up.

He can't even imagine what Grace would be thinking about him texting her about 'another' girl.

Joshua didn't know how to fix this.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

! 𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 !
mannequinn25, assthetic101, xeroxsc, lukeybabe68, jbassettt, thelegits27, lolathedramaqueen, the-_lost-_boy-_, holycometz, neplutos, spiderskoo, silverfalcons +