Birthday Concert (2)

Comenzar desde el principio

#_#_#_#

Time skip...

The concert almost reach the end. Satomi had sang a lot of songs. He looked kinda tired. He even took break between the songs and changed his outfit for a few times. Now, he's doing Q&A Corner with the audiences before he sing the final song to end the concert.

"So, do you have any question left? If you don't have, I'll end this segment now,". Satomi sat on the chair, facing his audiences. A girl raised her hand. One of the staffs handed her a microphone, so everyone can hear her."A-Ano... Satomi-kun, I knew that you already announced it before... But, it's true that you're married?".

*silence* The loud noise in hall became quite. Everyone darted to him, waiting for his respond. Satomi's eyes locked on you, as if he's asking for your permission. Your lips curved into smile and mouthed, "It's fine," .

*inhale,exhale*. Satomi took a deep breath, "Yes. I'm married man. In fact, my wife is in this hall too, watching my performance,". His answer made everyone blinked their eyes, unbelievable? "Satomi-kun's wife is here?!!". "Where's she??". "Kyaa~ She's lucky!".

For some reasons, you felt anxious, "He isn't going to introduce me, right? I hope so,". Again, that pair of amethyst eyes met your (e/c) orbs. Satomi mouthed "Don't worry,".

"That's all, I guess. There's no need for me to reveal her because... that's our secret~". He winked at you. *blush* "Aww~ Look what we got here! Aren't you not feel shameful for flirting in public, Miss?". Minami teased you. You playfully hit her shoulder, "Mou~". "I'm just kidding~ But, I hope you didn't forget your present~". Your face reddened, "I-I won't,".

Satomi stood up and the spotlights became dim, "Now, it's a song specially for My Love. I hope this song will reach you. Because, this is... my true feeling, My Love! I present to you, the last song for my birthday concert..." *pause*

"Koi Wo Hajimeyou! Let's Fall In Love!". The hall in light again.

Du du du wa du wa Oh yeah

"Uh... this song..."

mado no gaikenru furi o shite
kimi no yokogao o nagamete wa
omoi tashikame teta

"It's warm... It's warm..". You felt new feeling awakened inside you when you listened to it.

kinō made wa tada no
tomodachi no hazuna noni
nazeka kyū ni
me ga au tabi
mune shimetsuke rareru yo

"What's this? Could it be...". You slowly lost in your world.

tsumetai taido to
kuchi kara deru kotoba to wa
uraharana kono kanjō wa moshikashite...

Satomi's cheery and energetic voice made this song, unique.

kore ga koi tte iu yatsuna no ka?
Sore nara saikō no mahōjan ka
hora nai teru sora mo
kimi to ireba
nijiiro ni naru kara