Chapter 6

You opened the door, excited at your lifesaver's arrival. Kakyoin and (F/N) stood outside. 

"Hey, come on in!" You gestured, sputtering the words, relief washing over you. 

"Was it that bad?" Whispered (F/N), bending down slightly beside you to get at your height. 

"You don't even know," You whispered back. 

She snickered, pushing you further into the house. Jotaro was walking down the hallway, his heavy footsteps echoing through the household. Kakyoin immediately perked up, worry tracing the lines on his face.

"Jotaro, are you ok?" He focused his purple gaze with Jotaro's aquamarine one. Jotaro gave a half-smile, trying to assure Kakyoin that he was fine. 

"Seriously, Jotaro. I know what happened in Egypt was traumatic...but why didn't you tell me you had that,-" He paused, trying to figure out how to word it, "That you experience relapses?" 

(F/N) sighed, falling into the comfort of Jotaro's couch, already switching through TV channels. 

"Kujo, you got any good horror movies?" 

"Yare yare woman, welcome home." He mocked, silently amused at her inviting herself in so casually. 

You took a place beside (F/N), wrapping yourself into the comfort of the blanket you had snuggled into with Jotaro earlier. Flustering at the flashback of the morning, remembering you had been cuddling so tightly beside the teen. 

"So, movies. Where are they." She turned her head around, breaking Kakyoin's pestering over Jotaro's well-being. "And why are you so red-" 

"Shut up!" You whisper-hissed, covering her face with your hands.

"Just find something." He rolled his eyes, turning his attention back to Kak. 

"Kakyoin- seriously, I'm fine. They've been getting less and less, don't worry about it." 

Kakyoin still seemed wary about this condition, but Jotaro refused to speak anything more on the topic. He took a seat in a chair across from you, dropping his backpack beside him. 

"Find anything yet?" He squinted at the TV, attempting to see (F/N) was watching.

"Yeah, its called 'The Exorcist'?"

You squirmed, already knowing that horror was gonna send you into hysteria. Jotaro took the open seat to your right, causing Kakyoin to toss a wink at you. The tension seemed to still follow you, and you sink into the couch as if by doing so your problems with Jotaro would disappear. Surely he didn't tell Kakyoin about the kiss already, right?

You all watched the movie, the occasional squeal slipping out of you when the possessed girl would do something absolutely inhumane. The GFX makeup was terrifyingly good. 

"Hey, you know this show is apparently based on a true event? It's even scarier thinking that when they were filming this, 9 deaths happened with people who were involved in the movie production." Jotaro whispered, a shiver chilling your spine. 

"Really?" This information that was pretty useless, though amusing, made you feel nervous. The movie set was as cursed, if not, worse than the actual event. 

He nodded, falling back into the couch. Hours passed until the movie ended. You were scared lifeless, but (F/N) and Kakyoin were hyped, already excited for the next horror film. Jotaro seemed unbothered by the gore and horror. How were you the only one so easily terrified? 

You and the gang watched through the last horror movie before the clock turned to 6pm. 

"Man I think we overstayed our welcome," (F/N) began, stretching as she hopped off the couch.