While he's kissing my neck, he leaned me on the table which caused me to whisper in his ear that I didn't want to take things further in the studio.

"Daddy can we go home and finish from there." I said giving him a smirk.

"Anything you want babygirl." He said biting his lips.

It's 1 AM and he ended his session from there and we both went in the car to go home.

We ended in his dorm and all I know I was pinned on the door while his tongue is deep in my throat.

He picked me up and took me to his bedroom and threw me on his bed. He pulled my sweats off and helped me take off my shirt while he was taking off his clothes.

He got on top of me kissing me from head to my stomach until he reached my underwear. He pulled my underwear off very slowly and threw them off the bed.

He began to stare at it for awhile and I got up asking if everything was okay.

"Is there something wrong?" I said sounding shy.

"Nah bae it's just it looks good while it's glitzing" He said smiling.

Then he lightly stick his tongue in me making jump unexpectedly, he continued to eat making me squirm and shake while he's sucking off the clit like oxtail bones.

He stopped and pulled a condom out. He proceed to put the condom on and slowly sticking it in while I let out a soft moan.

While he's going in and out of me he starts to stare at me while biting his lips watching me suffer. He then starts to pick up the pace causing me to scream and moan out.

"Why are you fucking me like this?" I said moaning while he's choking me.

"It's because I love you and being inside you makes me feel happy." He said whispering in my ear.

"Shit you're so deep in me daddy" I said moaning out.

At this point if he thinks he got control over my small ass he got the wrong person. I calmly pushed him off of me causing him to fall back on the bed and got on top of him to start riding.

"Shittt" He said letting out a small moan.

Hearing that boosted my ego which led to me to bounce up and down fast on him.

"Fuck slow down bae" he said holding on me tight.

He picked me up turning me around and started to hit it from the back fast making me moan even louder.