Announcement of a new FF

For the longest period of time I was dodging over the thought of either writing a FF on SidNaaz or not. I started watching Bigg Boss 13 only after the entry of Vikas Gupta, because before that I thought Bigg Boss 13 was nothing but a decent version of Splitsvilla.

For someone who started watching Bigg Boss only midway, it took me a while to understand the craze people were having for SidNaaz. There were trending hashtags on Twitter, Instagram was filled with SidNaaz clips and images. I fell for them during the last month and as each passing day crossed by for the finale I went gaga over them. I thought if not anything, I'll at least write a One Shot or a Three Shot on them.

But when I saw Siddharth's entire in Mujhse Shaadi Karoge and her losing her calm, hugging him and crying her heart out. That moment I really, their story wasn't worth an OS or a TS, but it was worth a Fan Fiction. I really can't write a story in just 3 chapters, theirs is a story that is here to last.

We cried, when they cried

We laughed, when they laughed

We awwwed, when they had a 'awww' moment

We were upset, when they fought

We got angry, when someone tried to put 'fut' in their relationship

We lived with them through their journey.

May it be Shehnaaz flipping or Sidharth getting angry over her regular flips

Siddharth's temporary exit due to his typhoid and Shehnaaz getting upset over his exit

Many people said that they faked their friendship but how can someone do that for 4 months, and if they did they are definitely amazing actors. I don't care if it's fake or real but I love them and that fact isn't going to change.

I can keep on writing and not get tired, but that's not my aim out here. So, this is the announcement of my latest fanfiction on none other than our one and only SidNaaz. I want you guys to shower your love for this fanfiction as much as you have given to my other FF's.

Looking forward to a lot of comments and votes.

Love,

Varsha