Go dance with him!

Pov Ethan

Mika's head was pressed against Ethan's chest as they danced slowly back and forth.
She was having the time of her life but Ethan...
not so much.

He felt lost, not knowing what to do or how to act at such a big event.
He didn't really want to get drunk on Felix wedding.
No, he couldn't do that.

As he was thinking about it he realised. There was another person that couldn't drink tonight... Or ever.

Mark.

Ethan moved his head, his eyes searching for the older man.
Instead they found something different.
Felix and Sean were dancing together.

A smile appeared on his face as he watched them on the dance floor. They looked more like a couple than Marzia and Felix did.
Finally he saw Mark.

He was still sitting at the table, like an hour ago.
Ethan's smile faded as he noticed that Mark was staring at him and Mika with a grim expression.

As soon as he saw that Ethan was looking at him, Mark looked away blushing like an idiot.
Mika followed Ethan's gaze and smiled.

"C'mon, go and ask him to dance. " She said.

"Are you sure? ", he asked concerned.
" Yeah! Come on, don't be a coward! I wanted to talk to Marzia anyways. ", she laughed.
" Alright. You win. ", Ethan said and sighed.

Mika snickered and Ethan planted a sloppy kiss on her lips. She smiled at him and left.

Ethan watched her leave and sighed again.
" Alright ", he said and turned to the still upset looking Mark.

" Let's do this. "