intro

READ FIRST BOOK 'Sweet Nothing' FIRST

What would you do if the one you loved didn't even know you loved them?

What would do if the one you loved never knew you didn't stop loving them?

Even worse, how would you feel if your love ended up in a coma?

For Justin Bieber he felt completely crushed. Broken even. He didn't know how to cope. He just wanted to be right by his loves side, but how could he do that when he's the most famous celebrity on Earth? He wanted nothing more than to be by her side and to be there when she woke up. If she did. But when his career forces him to leave how will he deal with it?

After leaving her side he's not the same Justin anymore. He turns into the person he's believed to make his love to be. Smoking weed, drinking alcohol, going clubbing and losing his temper. He didn't mean to turn out this way, it just happened.

But as Justin takes the world by storm with his new found attitude and he gets prepared to release his new EP "Journals", he gets the news that's he's been waiting for.

After three months of being in a coma, Alexandra Smith wakes up completely oblivious to how she ended up in the hospital. Days go by after she has awoken and slowly everything comes back to her tearing her apart. It only makes it worse when the one and only Justin Bieber walks into her hospital room.

Everything seems to go fine until Alex starts distancing herself from everyone. Everyone thought she was getting better, everyone thought she fine. They thought she wasn't going to end up how she was before. But the truth soon was revealed as everyone realized she wasn't emotionally stable. It infact might have gotten worse.

But how will Justin show her he will be there for her? How will he show her he cares when he has a busy schedule? How will he show her when she's not the only broken one?

"You just feel sometimes that you just need someone to be there with you and that can be lonely. You don't deal with what you're going through.. days you just feel what you've gone through..you have pain in your heart." -Justin

After countless months and even years of sadness, Alex isn't the only broken one now.

And it's going to take a lot to fix them both.

Find out what happens to Justin and Alex in a story full of lies, jealousy, broken promises and hearts.

SEQUEL TO SWEET NOTHING

Aɴʏ ᴜɴᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴘʏɪɴɢ, ʙʀᴏᴀᴅᴄᴀsᴛɪɴɢ, ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴅɪsᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ sᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ғ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴄᴏɴsᴛɪᴛᴜᴛᴇs s ᴀɴ ɪɴғʀɪɴɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ғ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ. Aɴʏ ɪɴғʀɪɴɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪs ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴀʙʟᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴡ. Cᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © kidrauhlsalien 2014