"Let them look. I don't mind."

"I want to eat lobsters. It won't taste good if it  gets cold." This man, after the dish arrived, suddenly grabbed her hand. How would she be able to eat?

Gu Yanhao listened. He smiled elegantly and called the waiter.

The waiter came over and smiled while he asked Gu Yanhao: "Young master Gu, what do you need?"

Gu Yanhao pointed his finger to the beautiful white  porcelain plate of the lobster. His voice was very pleasant and deep. "Unshell the lobster and bring it back."

The waiter's eyes flashed a bit of surprised. He quickly picked it up and smiled. "Alright."

Song Wuyou was speechless as she looked at Gu Yanhao. "Can I just unshell it?"

Did it have to be so complicated?

Chapter 307: My Heart Will Ache For You

Gu Yanhao smiled, his gaze falling upon her pale slender hands. "If  your hand gets a cut from the shrimp shell, my heart will ache."

Song Wuyou snorted: "There are so many stabbed wounds in making embroidery, wouldn't you die of heartaches?"

As soon as Gu Yanhao heard her words, his eyes narrowed. "It  seems that I'm have to stop you from doing these kinds of rough jobs."

Song Jiuyue's face became paler and paler. Every word that Gu Yanhao said to Song Wuyou cut through her heart like knives.

These kind of words, did they really come out of Gu Yanhao's mouth? Is Song Wuyou really so important in his heart?

After they finished eating, Gu Yanhao and Song Wuyou left the restaurant Song Jiuyue raised her head, her dim and saddened gaze watching the direction that they left in. "Going to watch a movie..."

Something that Gu Yanhao had once considered as the most boring thing to do, but now he can't wait to do it with Song Wuyou. He's really completely fallen in love with Song Wuyou.

Song Jiuyue lost completely to Song Wuyou.

Even the identity of the Song family pearl, has lost. And she has lost so utterly.

At this time, her phone rang. She answered it. It was from the first hospital.

Song Jiuyue's heart tightened, "Hello?"

"Miss Song, Mr. Song had a sudden heart attack. He is now currently under rescue..."

Without waiting for the other party to finish talking, Song Jiuyue hurriedly got up and rushed out to the hospital. When she arrived at the hospital, Song Nan had just been rescued. He was sent back to the ward. The doctor told her that if she wanted Song Nan to have a better life, he will need to undergo heart-replacement surgery.