hold me down | arin x danny

Start from the beginning

He stopped grinding, adjusting himself so he was sitting on his knees.

"Like what you see?" Dan asked, his voice laced with humour and lust.

He opened his eyes and watched as Arin nodded desperately.

Dan scooted closer, still on his knees, and put his hands on Arin's thighs again, looking up at the man.

"Missed you all day," Dan started, moving his hands up to play with the button on Arin's pants.

"Missed everything about you," he continued, and he could hear Arin's breathing get heavier as he started to unbutton his pants.

He finished with the button and slowly unzipped the pants, teasing the needy boy above him.

"Did you miss me too?" he asked innocently and Arin's head rolled back, his eyes shutting close and his hands going to the back of Dan's head and pulling on his hair gently.

Dan started to slowly pull down Arin's pants and Arin raised his hips from the chair slightly, giving Dan enough room to pull both his pants and boxers to the floor.

Arin's erection fell hard against his stomach and Dan licked his lips, moving his hand to stroke Arin slowly.

"What do you want me to do, Arin?" Dan asked in a soft voice and Arin whimpered quietly, his hands tugging Dan's head towards his leaking erection.

Dan smirked and bit his lip, removing the hand that was stroking Arin and leaning in closer to it.

He took the tip of Arin's penis into his mouth, sucking gently and running his tongue around the slit.

"G-god..." Arin groaned, tugging on Dan's hair. Dan moaned and took more of Arin's shaft into his mouth - as much as he could handle - while bringing the other hand up to stroke the other half.

Arin was a moaning mess under Dan and he absolutely loved it.

The noises that Dan made Arin make were absolutely incredible. The small whimpers and moans, the begs and pleades for him to 'take more', all of them!

Dan was just so infatuated with how beautiful Arin Hanson was and how beautiful he could make him feel.

Dan moved his hand from Arin's shaft, his head still bobbing up and down and tried to take more of it into his mouth.

He gagged a bit, but got most of it down his throat and Arin moaned loudly.

"Y-you're so fucking amazing..." Arin moaned, and Dan smiled around his cock.
Dan was happy he could do this for Arin. Arin needed this.

"So...so close, babe."

Dan pulled his mouth off of Arin's cock and smiled up at him, bringing his hand back up and stroking him again in twisting motions.

"Want you..." Dan started. He paused though, a little unsure if what he was about to say was weird or not. "...want you to come on my face..." he muttered quietly, keeping his eyes away from Arin's the whole time.

"Oh, fuck...yes." Arin said, his head moving so that he could see the beautiful boy below him.

"Look at me," Arin whimpered, bringing one of his hands down to gently move Dan's head up. "Wanna look at you when I come on that beautiful face..."

Dan smiled and bit his lip, his eyes searching every part of Arin's face as he stroked his faster.

He could feel Arin's cock thrumming and he knew that he was about to come.

Dan shut his eyes and moved his face closer, his mouth hanging slightly open.

Then it happened. Squirts of jizz were shooting from Arin's cock and onto Dan's face; his hair, his face, in his mouth, basically everywhere.

Arin was moaning loudly, his hands roughly gripping at the sides of the chair he was sitting in, and his body tense as he came.

After riding down his high, Dan moved his hand and put it into his hands in his lap. He smiled up at Arin and Arin chuckled breathlessly.

"You look beautiful, babe..." Arin said quietly, his hand reaching down and tucking Dan's bangs behind his ear.

"So do you." Dan muttered, leaning into Arin's touch.

"We should probably clean you off before someone walks in."

Dan laughed, shaking his head.

"Yeah, probably."

"Come on, babe, I'll get you off in the shower in return for that incredible thing you just did for me."

a/n -

SIN I AM SIN I AM GOING TO HELL PRAY FOR ME

( edit from future me 1/21/17: FIRST OF ALL I JUST REREAD THIS AND IT WAS TERRIBLE I AM SO SORRY. Second of all, happy - almost - one year anniversary to this fic. It's been a year and sometimes I still dream about Danny grinding against the floor to Halsey. This headcanon has ruined me. )

( edit again from future future me 2/01/17 - HAPPY LATE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THIS FIC LMAO )