"Don't!" Song Wu You reacted. If that happened, she will have to remember her past life everyday as well as Dongfang Xuan.

 If that happened, she will have to remember her past life everyday as well as Dongfang Xuan

Chapter 302: Staring at the Woman in the Painting

Gu Yan Hao raised his eyebrow and gently looked at her: "Why not?"

Wasn't that painting very important to her?

"As long as you hide it well, you don't have to hang it."

Gu Yan Hao's eyes were bright and his voice was gentle, "Take it. Scan it and save it in your computer."

Song Wu You looked at him, confused: "Why do you want to save it in the computer?"

Gu Yan Hao smiled dotingly: "Silly, with that kind of  painting, in time, the ink would become lighter til it fades."

Song Wu You slightly frowned. It seemed likely to happen. Yesterday, she took it and tried to rubbed it several times, but she still couldn't smooth it out.

Gu Yan Hao's voice was gentle like coaxing a child.  "Give it to me. I'll take it back to my study room to scan it."

Song Wu You looked doubtfully at him: "You will not tear it up?"

As Gu Yan Hao listened, his eyebrow furrowed: "Am I such a bad person?"

Song Wu You chuckled at him contemptuously. "You are indeed very bad."

Gu Yan Hao reached out. "Give it to me."

Song Wu You pulled the drawer of the bedside table and took out the two paintings.

"I really don't have to hang it on the wall?"

Song Wu You shook her head. "No need."

After a few moments, she warned him again. "You are  not allowed to tear it. Tear it and I'll hate you all my life."

Gu Yan Hao squinted and stared deeply at her. This woman really doesn't believe in him.

He took the painting to his study room while Song Wu You went to take a shower in the bathroom. He didn't scan the  paintings immediately. He sat on the chair and stared at the face of the  woman on the two paintings.

Song Wu You, when are you going to confess everything to me?

After he scanned it, he took it back to the bedroom.

Song Wu You just finished changing her clothes. She stared at him: "So fast?"

"Yeah." Gu Yan Hao looked at her. She wore a simple  peach-colored long dress and people could see how beautiful she is.

"I'll go downstairs to eat breakfast. You haven't slept last night, so go to sleep." Song Wu You said.

When she passed by him, Gu Yan Hao suddenly took her hand.