"Here, Kitty Kitty." He says with a smirk, gesturing for Katsuki Katsuki to take a seat in his lap with a deliberate crook of his fingers on the hand that isn't occupied by a lit cigarette. The blonde complies, arms still firmly crossed over his naked chest as he does so.

"You're gonna get fuckin' lung cancer as much as you smoke."

He shrugs. "I ain't dead yet. If it ain't broke, don't fix it." He turns his head to blow smoke from his nose, hand going back to grip Katsuki's thigh. It's a familiar scenario, Katsuki realizes.

His skin still tingles.

"Those your only piercings?" Hitoshi says, nodding towards Katsuki's chest.

"Yeah. These and the ones on my ears. What about you, those your only tats?"

"Nah. They go down to the thighs."

"You got your dick tattooed?"

Katsuki is genuinely curious but the question seems to have taken Hitoshi by the ankle, forcing a laugh from him that turns into a cough as smoke clouds from both his nose and mouth at once.

"Christ, kid, no. My dick and my ass aren't tatted. Everything else though, definitely."

"Did they hurt?"

He mulls it over, leaning back against the sofa as deft fingers lightly brush up his thigh and across his abdomen.

"I think the ones on my pecs hurt the most. The closer the needle got to my nipples, the more I started questioning my life choices. But the more tattoos I got, the more I wanted. You know, to appease the mental breakdown gods."

Katsuki fails to hide his chuckle at that.

"I know what you mean."

"What about you? Gettin' those pretty tits pierced hurt?"

A cynical laugh.

"You kiddin' me? I screamed like a bitch during the first one and almost punched the tattoo artist in the dick. Only reason I ended up doing 'em both is cause Shouto told me I'd be a bitch if I chickened out. I once got my shirt snagged on one fresh out of the tattoo shop and I literally curled into a ball on the floor and cried."

He remembers it so vividly, crying and screaming as Midoriya came to cut the tank top off.

Shouto helped too, applying Katsuki's ointment for him so he wouldn't accidentally hurt himself again, but Katsuki still says it was Shouto's fault in the first place for goading him into doing it.

His friends are such assholes.

"Yeesh. They still hurt?"

"Not really. Just really sensitive. Some of the best sex I've ever had was because of these piercings."

"Mm. So how does this feel?"

"Wha---aaaahhhhh~!"

A hand flies over Katsuki's mouth as soon as the embarrassing noise leaves him, blushing up to the tips of his ears. Hitoshi seems predictably, pleasantly surprised and rolls Katsuki's nipples between his pinched fingers once more. Katsuki squeaks, swatting his hands away with a glare.

"Asshole! Fuckin' cut that out!"

"Why? That was beautiful."

"I loathe you."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Kats. I could probably make you cum just from playing with them, that's adorable."

Katsuki narrows his eyes at Hitoshi, arms crossed over his chest to deter anymore of his molestation.