Rejection/Acceptance

Lucifer

Lucifer

Seeing as he's the Avatar of Pride, he wouldn't confess to you unless he was completely confident that you would accept.

    Rejection

So when you reject his love confession he has to take a moment for his brain to process your answer.

He thought for sure you reciprocated. He was 99% sure.

Wouldn't say much more than "Excuse me then" and awkwardly clear his throat.That'd be about the last of a friendly convo you'd have with him.

Any other matters with you would be strictly professional. Things like school work. Updates on your tasks a what not

He would distance himself from you. He'd stuff those feelings down with the other ones he's hid all these years.

Guess that 1% mattered more than he thought

Acceptance!(slight chapter 20 spoilers)

When you accept his advances he gives you a knowing, but loving smile.

Pulls you in and kisses you.

"I've always known that you wanted to do this" (Literally straight from 20-14)

Will want to spend time alone with you after you accept so that you two can enjoy your first few minutes/hours being a couple.

Refuses to let anyone else have you for at least the rest of the day. As much as he would like to have you to himself forever, he knows his brothers would start a riot

Levi:

It takes so much to build up his confidence enough to even think about confessing to you.He is a stuttering mess when he tries to tell you. Honestly, it's a miracle if he can even get it out.

Rejection:

When you reject him, you can almost feel his heart break

"Of course a normie like you wouldn't want to be with a disgusting otaku like me"

Assumes you like one of his other brothers and mumbles about how "Its NOT fair..."

Shuts himself in his room nearly the entire remainder of your stay and avoids looking at you when being around you is mandatory.

He gets so incredibly jealous everytime he sees you being friendly and happy with other people but not him.

Puts all of his focus on anime and throws his money into merch as some retail therapy.

Won't come to see you off on your final day because even though you rejected him and he hid, he can't hide that he's going to miss looking at you when you don't notice or hearing your voice pass by his room. He was jealous but knowing you were close gave him a weird sense of comfort.