I ran.

  I ran as fast as I could to get far away from Tsukasa, I heard him run after me and that made me try to go even farther.

  Why was I running? Aren't I glad to see him? Well, yes I am, but this is all SO much for me to process right now. Tsukasa's death caused me so much pain and I didn't know what to do with my life when he was gone. His death caused some serious trauma for me that I never quite recovered from.

  And on top of that I could only hear all the questions running through my head.

  Has he been here the whole time?
Did he know I was here?
Why is he here?
Is he doing ok?

I really wanted to see him. More than anything in the world, but I needed to get my head clear first. So I stopped and caught my breath and sat against the wall and collected my thoughts for a moment. This honestly is like one of my worst nightmares. Not because I saw Tsukasa again, but because I'm scared that this may just be another dream. I'm scared that once I start looking, I'll find that it's just another figment of my imagination.

  But once I thought about it, it all made too much sense, it has to be him. Once I realized this I turned around to the direction I was in. I have to see him! I thought as I walked. I searched for a few minutes before I was him standing outside the broadcasting room. He was staring at a nearby window.

  "Tsukasa!" I shouted. He quickly turned in my direction and looked suprised. "I-I'm sorry I ran away, but I was just scared. I haven't seen you in forever and I was scared it was all in my head. But I'm sorry I ran away!" I said walking towards him.

  "It's ok (N/n)! I understand! I forgive you." He said with his usual childish smile. I still couldn't believe this was real. HE was really here. Unable to contain my excitement, I ran into his arms and squeezed him tightly.

  He was again surprised but wrapped his arms around me as well. Then tears began to come down my cheeks, one by one. Tsukasa must have felt them on his shoulder. Because he stepped back "(Y/n)?" He questioned "What's wrong?"

  "I-I just really missed you. I thought I'd never get to see you again." I said still crying. He smiled again and began to wipe my tears, "I'm sorry I had to go, but it's ok. I'm here now and we're together again." He said rubbing my back.

  He was being uncharacteristically serious, but I suppose that was because of the shock of seeing me again. I was alone for so long... I could have spent all that time with him. I wiped my tears, "Tsukasa." I said. He looked over at me.

  "Now that we're together, I don't want ever want to be apart again. So I'm going to promise to stay with you no matter what!" I said looking at him with determined and tear filled eyes. "That's rather bold of you (Y/n)." He stated.

  "But I'm gonna stay true to my word, I'm not wasting anymore time." I said. "I know! And I'm glad you're gonna have so much fun meeting Sakura and seeing Amane again!" He said picking me up and twirling me around.

  I laughed, he was beginning to act more like himself. Then I paused "Wait Amane is here too? And who's Sakura?" I said starting to feel slightly jealous.

  "No one you need to worry about." He said pecking me on the cheek. I blushed heavily. "I don't care! I was just curious!" I said waving my hands around.

Then we stayed embracing each other for a while before Tsukasa spoke up. "(Y/n)~" he said. "Hmm?" I responded. "I love you!" He said. Not suprised by his boldness but still shocked I shakily said "I l-love you too Tsukasa." And gave him another kiss on the cheek.

  And we never really stayed apart after that.

  ——
  Extra~~~~~~~~~~~

  I waked into the broadcasting club room, because Tsukasa wanted me to meet his new friends. I walked in and only saw a girl with green hair but couldn't see anyone else.

  "Oh hi I'm (Y/n), I'm Tsukasa's-" "I know who you are." She said. I was confused "What?" "He has been talking about you all morning..." then I saw Tsukasa and another boy walk in and Tsukasa was actively chatting away with the other boy looking annoyed.

  "Oh and she had beautiful (hair color) hair and the cutest face ever!" He gushed. I immediately blushed "Tsukasa! Stoppppp..." I whined, embarrassed. "What?"

  "What am I gonna do with him?"

  (A/n)- this is one I wanted to write and then I'm doing my Tsuchigomori one shot  as requested!! I hope you guys like this one, TBH I think Tsukasa should get more stories. So I wanted something with him! Hope y'all enjoyed and I'll see you soon.

  -Olivia