Valentine's day

It was Friday the 14th. I woke up to the sound of rain on a tin roof. "5 more minutes" I whispered to myself as I lifted the pillow onto my face.
My phone started to vibrate aggressively. I groan and turn over to see Jarrod was calling the Instagram groupchat "the b0yz".
I answered the phone with my camera facing the roof.
"It's Valentine's Day baby's" he said excitedly.
Briah joined the call.
"You interrupted my android porn, Connor was about to blow his load" she said in disappointment.
"Tinkabelle Delphine goes live in 3 hours get ready!" Jarrod said with excitement.

I get ready.

Showing up to Jarrods house 15 minutes early, I'm finally awake. The feeling of excitement runs through my veins and in my chest.
"Morning you hunk of spunk" I greeted Jarrod.
"Nawww you foxy lady" he replied in his best Kath and Kim accent.
Jarrod and I prepare the penis and boob shaped cookies for the gang.

Jarnar and Briah show up with their expensive blow up dolls of Tinkabelle Delphine. $200 well spent I think.

We all gather onto the couch. Arms touching and ankles showing. We like to sin it's our guilty pleasure.

A yellow screen appears. A fountain begins 5, 4, 3... We all get excited holding our penis and boob cookies.
Tinkabelle dalphine is live.
I slowly bite the nipple off the cookie and learn forward slightly for a better view. I hear the sound of briah and Jarrod whispering. I shush them.
Briah turns towards me and says "I'm sowwy dad"

Tinkabelle Delphine is ready and begins to welcome everyone to her live.
"Hello my beautiful tinka and bells I hope you are all having a wonderfull morning as this is going to make it better."
She pulls out a giant green object shaped like a massive thick penis. It was about 8 inches long and 5 inches wide.
Jarnar gasps
"How will that possibly fit?" Jarrod says in confusion
"What would you do?" Jarnar says
Tinkabelle starts to lick the tip of the monstrous dildo seductively.
We all tense up as we are ready for her to start.
Tinkabelle stops and a purple arm appears from the left. She pulls the arm towards her and to our surprise buzz lightyear is here.
Jarrod squeals in excitement.
"My BABY DADDY!" Jarrod and Briah said in sync.

Tinkabelle pulls out some strange looking underwear with a fat ring at the front of it. She attached the green dildo to it and takes the green handcuffs from the table behind her.
"BEND OVER YOU FUCKING WHORE AND SPEAD YOUR WINGS!" tinkabelle demanded buzz.
"Yess mama" buzz replies
Tinkabelle proceeds to handcuff buzz lightyears arms behind his back. She spits into the dildo and spreads Buzz's cheeks far apart. She slides the dildo in first try.
"Wow she must be a pro at this" I whispered.
Briah hushed me.