10

Grace decided to go all out on cool outfits. This is what she is wearing:

 This is what she is wearing:

She looks amazing. I decided to dress casually. After all, I'm not trying to pick up any guys.

We walked downstairs

We walked downstairs. Stella and Zach were on the floor dancing together, while the rest of the boys were sitting on the couch playing come to Brazil.

Stella and Zach both grabbed something random and used it as a microphone.

"WHY DONT WE COME TO BRAZIL!" They yelled. Grace and I started to clap. They all looked over at us. Zach dropped the water bottle he was holding.

"Wow. You guys look great. We were just about to go get dinner." Jonah said. "Chipotle!" Corbyn yelled.
"Taco Bell!" Jack yelled.
"In-n-out!" Zach yelled.

They all started arguing about what fast food restaurant they were going to.

"Uh, guys... I was thinking pizza." Jonah said. Grace and I pulled Stella into a hug, kissed her, thanked the boys and walked out of the house. I double checked that I had my phone, and all the boys contacts were saved. I also had set up tracking chips for Grace and Stella, and my phone and synced it to my computer so I could watch out for them. I was still creeped out about those texts.

We caught a taxi to the party. Already, there were loads of people in the house, all holding beers and vodka shots. Someone handed me a plastic cup full of beer. I sipped it and then spat it out. Ew. Beer is so not worth the hype.

Grace spotted some friends and dragged me over to say hi. It was Toby and some of his friends. We started talking about our careers and where we lived.

*two hours later*
It was nine pm. I had told the boys we would be home by 9:30. Grace and I said bye to everyone and caught a taxi home. I wasn't drunk so after we got home I took the car out to the shops to get some groceries for tomorrow. I forgot to go shopping on Wednesday, my usual shopping day.

I got some  stuff and checked it out. I was loading it into the back of my car, when I got a notification. It was a message from an unknown number. I was about to block the number, when I saw what I got sent. It was a photo of two people kissing.

Those people were Daniel and Grace.