Idiots

At the palace, guards were running around in a panic as they looked for the oldest of the two sisters. Scrambling around, they didn't notice someone was watching them from above with an unimpressed expression.

Akuma Pov:

Looking over the railing, I watched as the soldiers struggled to find my sister, Elizabeth. But, what they didn't know was that she had left. Elizabeth had told me about her plan to find the Seven Deadly Sins. She didn't believe the rumors that they had betrayed the Holy Knights, and neither do I. She had begged me to come with her, and I told her I would, but that she had to go on ahead without me and that I will come and find her.

 'Idiots. Absolute idiots.'  I thought. 

Taking one last look below, I turned away and walked to my room before getting changed into something easy to move and fight in. 

Putting my cloak on, I grabbed my spell book and made sure my amulet was on good enough, before making a portal and went through

Stepping out of the portal, I slowly floated off of the ground before flying through the town, looking for any sign of that sister of mine

Stepping out of the portal, I slowly floated off of the ground before flying through the town, looking for any sign of that sister of mine. Sensing for her energy, it lead me a tavern that I've never seen around here before.

 "Huh........that's new." I said, before opening the door and walking in. Looking around, I took note of the people here. There weren't that many customers. A short blond haired boy was behind the counter and a waitress was taking orders................. The fuck? Elizabeth?! 

Walking over to her as I could feel the blond's eyes on me, I tapped Elizabeth, causing her to turn to face me. 

 "Geez, your only gone for a day or two and you already have a job? You move fast, big sis." I said as I pulled my hoodie down, causing her eyes to light up with joy, before she jumped on me, giving me a hug.

 "A-akuma! Your here!" She said as I returned the hug.

 "Of course I am. I told you that I'd find you, didn't I?" I said as I broke the hug, as she smiled , only for her to let out an "eep!". Looking behind her, that blond that had been behind the counter was now gropping my sister. My eye twitched, before I grabbed him by the top of his head and tossed him up a bit, before jump kicking him through one of the tavern windows.