-Chapter 2-

Saiki took his ring out of his pocket and slip it on Y/N, not bothering explaining since Y/N knows what it is. "Does this mean... I'm like you?" Saiki simply shrugged. 'Most likely. Listen, we gotta figure out a story so people won't question you. As for my parents... We'll just explain it to them' Y/N nodded in agreement as he took a closer look at the ring, all of this seems so surreal.

After a while of discussing, they have decided that Y/N was a family friend who came back and is living with the Saiki's due to Y/N parents not giving him a place to live. There's a lot of big hole, they both hope that people will get fooled easily. Saiki gave him some clothes to wear. 'After explaining, we'll have to figure out how to get you back. Going to the past or the future is no problem but going to a different alternate universe is different and may be difficult' All Y/N can do was nod. "You know, we can ask your brother, he's pretty smart" Saiki shot a glare at him. "Hehe, just kidding... I'm going to the bathroom to change." Y/N started to head towards the bathroom and looked at the mirror. "I look completely different..." Y/N used to have (whatever you hair colour is) hair but now its F/C. His eyes changed colour as well, it was the same colour as his hair. He also looked Japanese. "I'm not going to get use to this.."

Once changed, he walked back to Saiki's room. Luckily the clothes fit him perfectly. Saiki had given him the clothes since he was only wear pyjamas. "So... what next?" Saiki looked up at him. 'Tell my parents and they'll help you get into a school since you'll be here for a while' "Your school?" Saiki nodded and headed to walk downstairs. Y/N didn't know what to do so he just followed. Thoughts raced through his head but calmed down after a few seconds, knowing that Saiki's parents are friendly and yet weird.

"Ku? You brought a friend home?" The mother started to tear up with joy and proceed to hug Y/N but he dodged. "Sorry ma'am, I'm not a person who likes affection." He bowed as he apologized. "Oh that's alright! I'm so happy that Ku brought a friend home!" She exclaimed cheerfully. "Come join us for dinner!" 'Mom'

Saiki proceeded to explain what Y/N is and how he came here. "So.. he came from another dimension?" His father spoke up. "Yup, and you guys are anime characters... heh"  Y/N rubbed his arm. 'All we need you guys to do is enroll him to my school and tell people he's a old family friend. Got it?' The parents nod in union.  "Dinner is ready!" The mother said in joy

After dinner and a bunch of questions, Y/N and Saiki walked back to his room. It is one confusing day