CHAPTER 3

═══════════════

═══════════════

MEETING ON THE ROOFTOP

It seemed impossible to get her to say the actual answer, since she always messed around;

"How do you know my name?"

"Take a guess, Yugi boy!"

"Who are you?"

"Someone you once knew probably."

This was not going to work. Hanako was tired enough already by his supernatural work and also what was happening with Yashiro, he didn't need to deal with an annoying and selfish person. Despite being exhausted he mantained a relaxed facade "Why go for Yashiro? There are plenty of other people that are even more popular than her"

"Well.. It's kinda simple, since she looks a lot like me it's not that difficult to disguise as her. Although I did have to bother my friend to stalk her and take various photos of her secretly... Now that I think about it, it sounds like something a pervert would do-" The girl drifted to her own thoughts, ignoring his sigh.

"How many photos did he take of her?" His question gave off an easily detectable jealous aura "Isn't that adorable? A-ma-ne has a crush!" She giggled like a child.

"Too bad she's gonna die" Nisemono said with a straight face, catching Hanako off guard "Haha, but don't worry! Those photos are safe in my super secret special place! And only for me" She looked at the old, dusty clock on the wall, drifting her sight from Amane's flustered face. A fake surprised gasp escaped her mouth "Uh oh! I don't wanna be late" She tidied her dress "I'm gonna go Yugi boy, see you later!" "Wait!-" But it was too late, the female had already dissapeared in thin air.

While the bathroom ghost thought alone in the library, in a part of the school the noise that Nisemono's black shoes made echoed, bouncing in the long and boring hallway. While she enjoyed annoying Amane with her bullshit she had other things to focus on, she could also be serious after all.

The ghost bursted through the door of the broadcasting room "I'M HOOOOOOOOME!" Extending the 'O' in a silly way, she prepared herself to be tackled by 'probably satan himself' as she described. "NISE-CHAN!" Her back would've almost hit the floor if it wasn't for the grip on the jack stud.

"What were you doing so late? Why did you take so long? I got super bored!" The shorter boy complained with a hint of playfulness "You almost killed me Tsukasa-kun!" She giggled. Sakura turned around and greeted Nisemono in her usual monotone voice. "Nee nee, now tell, where were you?"

"I talked to Amane! Our plan is working pretty well, once that daikon is gone we can move to the main part!" He hummed "Good, good! But don't spend too much time with him.." The girl laughed while Tsukasa stuck his tongue out playfully.

"You better not mess it up!"
"I never do!"

- - - - -

Nene ran off to Aoi, grasping a slightly pink letter with a cherry red heart sticker holding it from opening. Excitedly, she greeted her purple haired friend "Aoi, Aoi! You wont guess what just happened!" Curiosity and a relaxed aura sparked, she was glad to see her friend happy and colorful again. In her usual doll-like way she asked "What happened Nene-chan?"

"Minamoto-senpai asked me to meet him in the rooftop!" She squealed, pressing the letter in her chest "What if he confesses to me? I would accept in a heartbeat!" Aoi gasped "I'm so happy for you Nene-chan! Maybe he likes you~" the mentioned one blushed while giggling.

The rest of the morning went as usual, the only thing is that Yashiro couldn't pay attention well since she kept day-dreaming about her future encounter with Teru on the rooftop. The bell rang, snapping her out of her thoughts and she wasted no time in getting to the bathroom. The radish girl greeted the pervy ghost loudly and began cleaning.

Hanako, wondering why she wasn't complaining this time floated closer to the girl "Yashiro~ What's gotten into you? You're not complaining, it's boring..." The girl giggled "Minamoto-senpai asked me to go to the rooftop! Isn't that great?"

Hanako hummed "That's great! But be careful, it could be Nisemono.." "It could be, but what if it was really Minamoto-senpai? I can't just leave him there! I might miss out my chance of getting my ideal boyfriend!" Before Hanako could stop her she gasped "Waaah! I'm almost late, see you later Hanako-kun!"

She ran out the door, leaving him alone. Hanako pushed his worry away and got back to supernatural work, hoping Yashiro would be okay.

🌸

Her stomps could be heard, echoing through the room where the room of stairs was located. She opened the door hoping she would see him, a blonde haired teen turned around.

His smile glistened like the stars on a dark night, and his hair swayed with the wind.

"I see you came"

Yashiro's heart felt like it was going to burst.

"O-Of course I would come!" She approached closer and the other male held her by the shoulders. 'Just like Hanako did when he..' She thought silently.

"I have something important to tell you..

Yashiro.."

This was it, the moment she was waiting for her whole life- and it was surely not fake!

"You foolish little girl"

What she thought was Teru's voice overlapped with a girl's voice, one she didn't recognize. "Eh?" "I didn't know you were soooo desperate! Hahaha!" 'Minamoto' mocked her, taking her shoes off and bending her close to the roof's edge. "Wh-What-" but when she caught a glimpse of who was holding her down she saw someone that looked like her.

"Bye bye radish-chan!~" A ridiculing smile was shot to her, soon Yashiro felt the rush from falling of a high height. Her scream echoed through the place,

but no one heard it.

...

Well, at least not a human.

═══════════════

1000 words, edited.