CHAPTER 2 [GOODBYE]

Börja om från början

I woke up in my bedroom again,  I guess My  chauffeur took me home again.
I checked the time. "6:00am"
Still early, No matter how tired I was the night before.. I always wake up early. I checked my mobile phone and read the message that my grandfather had sent me.

"Come to my office later"

Why does he want to see me first thing in the morning.. "Okay, Grandfather, I'll see you later" I replied to him.

After  prepared myself for work I grabbed my keys then left the house.

Upon entering the main branch of our Hotel, I was greeted by the staffs with their brightest smiles.

I greeted them with my business smile then I straightly went to the CEO's office.
"Goodmorning chairman" I greeted my  grandfather while I sat in the chair infront of him.

"What are you up these days? "
He asked me but I bet he already knew so there is no point telling him a lie.

"I am trying to forget Art, He broke up with me by the way. He said that he didn't love me from the start. "
I sarcastically replied to him.

"So, he told you everything?
Yes I asked him to fake his feelings for you so. Because you needed to get over from the grief. You are the heir of this company you need yo straighten up yourself. "

"But why did you asked him to lie to me if you know that in the end I am the one who's gonna get hurt. " I told him while I am controlling my anger and frustrations.

CEO:"Back then you cannot do anything on your own, you were very dependent to your father, and when he died you were like an amputated person. You yourself couldn't do anything but cry and cry. Art was the only person whom I know I can trust and who can help you so I asked him.
But now you are matured enough.
You know that the lives of many depends on how you perform your duties as the heir of this company.
Clubbing? Fine drink all the alcohol you want but make sure you're not neglecting any work.. Sleeping around?  Just make sure you will not impregnate  all the girls there. I will give you that freedom until you're over him, But make sure you do your work properly. "

"I can't believe you! "  I answered in disbelief as I walk out from his office.

Great! He just ruined my day. I understand he is concerned about me and appreciate it. Among my other cousins he still made me as his heir and raised me but why did he have to do that?

I went to my office and started doing my work. Well at least when I work I can temporarily forget all my problems.

*knock knock *

I checked the time I don't have any meetings today so I wonder who could it be. "Yes? " I signaled then one of my assistant came in.

"Excuse me Sir, Mr. Art wanted to see you. "

I was surprised and I don't know what to feel after.. I asked her to let him in.
He entered my office with his sweet but awkward smile. He went directly to me and greeted me.

A:"Hello, How are you? " he smiled at me and looks at me with a sad face..
Is he sympathizing me now?

"I'm fine,  what brings you here? Did you break up with him? " I asked him while I am trying to act strong as I can. I am also hoping that he would say yes.. And that he wants me back.. I can still forgive him, that's how much I love him.

A: "No, Phi.. We are still together and I came here to personally hand my resignation letter. I don't think It's appropriate  to continue working as your personal secretary. " he sadly stated while placing the letter in my table.

" So you came here to officially get your freedom from me? " I sarcastically asked.

A:" P'mew I'm really sorry, I want you to forget me that is why I will distance myself to you. I will go to U. S with Luke tonight we decided to leave Thailand for good. I wanted to say sorry and thank you one last time. "

I couldn't respond to him immediately   because of the shock.. He is leaving, He is really leaving me...He will not be with me anymore
I tried to control my feelings....

"Good for you. You are finally free from me. Take care. " as I said those words.. I feel like my heart is being stab with a sharp knife again and again.

Art looked at me, he knows that I am suffering inside but he wants his freedom so all he can say is  "Good-bye Phi, Thank you for the friendship I really wish you can find the right one for you. Bye.. "

Art looked at me once again before he left my room..The moment he left the room the tears started flowing down, my heart is in deep pain....I keep cursing... I want to get mad at him,  I want to blame him for all this pain but I couldn't after knowing that he also suffered from lying to me. I just keep cursing this whole damn situation.

I went out of the office and saw Art entering that guy's car. I remembered that their flight is tonight so I followed  them in the airport.

I went out of my car and I was about to run in their direction when I saw them kissing happily.
That moment I felt that I don't really have a place in his heart anymore... I Went back to my car and I let the tears fall in my eyes.. "This will be the last time I will cry for you ,Goodbye "..

_tbc_