Chapter 1: A Golden Christmas (UltraMoon 1)

The smell of the crisp morning air hit my nostrils. I don't mind the ranch it's a nice place to hatch eggs but to be honest I feel like I'm drowning in Rowlets... What am I even going to do with all these little Rowlets? I sighed and looked around the ranch at the Tauros and Miltank with the ranchers. I got off my ride Tauros beside Claire and her Miltank and she chirped, "Hey, Dreany."

I put on a false smile and greeted her back with, "Hey, Claire, any new eggs?"

"Yup would you like me to put it in your box or one of the baby Rowlets in there?"

I thought about it for a second and said, "Go ahead and put it in the box. I'm going to go out flying for a bit."

She nodded before making her way inside and I walked to the fence where I saw the ditto I got on a cruise and the Decidueye that I had traveled around Alola with playing in the pin and I sighed. Why can't you two just make a green baby already? Rowlets are cute enough but I want at least 3 of them. Maybe I'd be better off just asking for one. I pulled two rainbow beans from my pockets and whistled to them. Sky ran to me first and ruffled her feathers in the sun and I smiled holding out the bean in my hand. She quickly pecked at it smiling and cooed again and I said, "I'll be back soon. I'm going to take this batch of Rowlets home and let baby Magby get some rest. I think he's getting motion sickness from Tauros."

She made a chirping noise that sounded like laughter and Ditto finally came over. I kneeled and held out the rainbow bean and felt its slimy body going onto my hand so it could eat it and I asked. "Didn't think I'd not give you one, did you?"

It looked happy and I walked inside and took the box full of Poke balls that contained all these Rowlets and they looked happy chirping away and I giggled. I put the remaining eggs I was holding into the box with the one that she handed me, and I smiled happily. I ordered a ride Charizard and walked outside and looked at my phone and saw texts from Guzma asking to see me and Hau and I smiled and the Charizard got there. He picked up the box of eggs from me and I got on his back. I rubbed his neck and asked nicely, "Can you take us to Po Town?"

He nodded and flew there. As we flew, I relaxed thinking about what I could do with the time off. I would text Hau and Guzma about hanging out but last time I had my phone out on a Charizard I lost it somewhere over Mount Hokulani. We got there and I got off Charizard and grabbed some pattern beans from my bag and held them out to him and he happily ate them. When he finished, he flew off and I made my way down the path and saw one of the Team Skull grunts and they yelled, "Yo, what's that?"

I shook my head smiling and said, "A new batch of baby Rowlets. Is Guzma in?"

She shook her head no and asked, "How many of them birds do you have now?"

I counted the ones in the box and said, "Around 150 or 160."

She nodded and asked, "Are you giving any away?"

I nodded and said, "I have more at home if you want a certain nature of one. Swing by any time."

She nodded and I added, "You can tell all the other grunts that too if you like."

She nodded and I started making my way down. After a few moments of walking I got to the front door and opened it. I put the box in the living room and saw Hancock, my Midnight Form Lycanroc, laying on the couch and I sighed before asking, "Can you please help the new Rowlets instead of getting my couch all muddy? Have N help you."

He looked at me and made a groaning noise and another Midnight form Lycanroc ran in and I shoot my head and said, "N, no shifting in front of the babies until they're used to you."