Geralt grab Roach, then made his way to the spot where the boy said he saw the devil last, he sigh when he heard footsteps approaching along with hard breathing. "Ah, need a hand? I've got two." Jaskier huffed as he finally caught up with the Witcher,"One for each of the devil's horns." "Go away." Geralt commanded. "I won't be but silent back up. I heard your note and yes you're right. Maybe real adventures would make better stories." Jaskier stated. "And you sir smell like your chop full of them. Amongst other things, I mean. What is that? Is that onion? Don't matter whatever it is, you smell of death and destiny. Heroics and heartbreak." Jaskier stated dramatically, "It's onion." Geralt reassured as he tried to pinpoint his target, "Right, yeah, yeah. OH! I can be your barker, spreading the tales of Geralt of Rivia. The Butcher of Blaviken." Jaskier finished with his hands in the air and a large smile at his genius. Geralt looked at his horse who stared at the annoying man that was following them, he then turned around facing the man, "Come here." He said while waving his hand, Jaskier all but skip to the Witcher, "Yeah?" He asked before he was bend over clenching his stomach falling to the ground due to the Witcher punching him in the gut, "Come on Roach." Geralt commanded.

Geralt can tell he was getting close to this target due to light trail marks, he still couldn't get rid of his little problem, "Reading between the lines, and the gut punches, chum. I'd say you got a bit of an image problem." Jaskier concluded from beside the Witcher who was now riding Roach instead of walking, "Where I to join you on this feat to defeat the devil of Posada. I could relieve you of that title." Jaskier said with such confidence. "All the North would be too busy singing the tales of Geralt the White wolf or something." He said while looking at the Witcher hoping he liked that name better, "Butcher is right." Geralt simply said, hoping the bard will leave him alone, he continue to wonder where Velorina was currently wondering, he can use her company over the bard. One look from her and he was sure she will get rid of the annoying flea, "Mind if I hop up there with you, i'm not wearing the right footwear." Jaskier asked as he went to get up on Roach without waiting for an answer, "Don't touch Roach." Geralt quickly and sternly commanded to the bard, Jaskier quickly got the hint and backed off.

Geralt jumped down from Roach and quickly tied her up so he can continue looking on foot for the devil, he notice the foot prints were more indented in the area. "The elves called this Dol Blathanna before bequeathing it to the humans and retreating into their golden palaces in the mountains." Jaskier gave a brief history to Geralt while looking around the area. Grealt walked away from him as he looked around the area slowly and quietly, "Geralt, Geralt? Wh-Where are you going? Geralt don't leave me. Hello" Jaskier whined when he notice he was being left behind. Geralt ignored him the best that he could, hoping he don't attract unwanted attention, "Where are we looking for again?" He asked. "Blessed silence." Geralt stated. Jaskier stayed quiet for a grand total of less then a second, "Yeah, I don't really go in for that. Have you hunted a devil before?" The bard asked. "Devil don't exist." Geralt stated as he listen around his environment, slowly creeping around each boulder that was blocking his view, he paused when he heard something snapping in the distance. 

Soon a projectile came flying towards the duo hitting Geralt on the forehead with swiftness, "Shit!" Geralt said as he was caught off guard thanks to the little insect following him, "And act two begins!" Jaskier cheered with excitement. Geralt was less then impress by him as he picked up the small projectile studying it with wonder, "Oh my gosh. Geralt, it is the devil." Jaskier whispered in worry as he eyed the creature that was hiding in the tall grass, "Oh, I have to see this magical, this myth-" Jaskier was cut off by the creature throwing his projectile at the human, knocking him out. Geralt watched without care as the bard fell, he turned his attention to the creature, ready for what ever was to come, "Leave me be!" The creature yelled out, as he ram into Geralt chest.

Geralt fell to ground only to quickly get back up, "You talk?" He asked in excitement, "Of course I talk!" The creature told him after Geralt threw him when he charged at him once again, Geralt quickly got on top of the creature rendering it helpless. "What happen to you, your mother fuck a goat?" He growled at the strange creature, "I am Torque the Sylvan, a rare and intelligent creature!" Torque explained, Geralt gave him an uncertain look, "You're a dick, with balls!" He combated with his own sassy comment, "Balls I got from humans." Torque said before he rip out pieces of Geralt hair staring at it, "Did you mother fuck a snowman?" He asked back with much sass as the Witcher. Geralt punched him in retaliation, "You are intelligent, i'll give you that. So I won't kill you, but you can't stay here." Geralt said to Torque as he begin to let him go, "Neither can you." A voice said behind him, Geralt eyes widen as he turned around only to be greeted by a kick to the face blacking out.