Valentines day

Marie Pov

So today is Valentine's Day and I'm super excited I brought Ace a lot of stuff when I say a lot oI mean a lot. I decide to dress up today so I picked out a red crop top some dark blue jeans and some black 11s. My Chanel red fur purse.

When I say I was looking good I was looking good

When I say I was looking good I was looking good. I couldn't wait till see Ace. I looked at the time and seen that it was 7:10. I went downstairs to see if Janel was still here. When I walked down stairs I seen alit of shoe boxes and vs bags. I looked up to see Janel and my dad kissing.

Me-awww 😍🥺 look at the cute married couple l

They both looked at me and chuckled. Then walked there separate ways. Then my dad came up to me with three shoe boxes and two VS bags.

Dad-happy Valentine's Day babygirl. I got the shoes and Janel got the VS stuff
Me-thank you

I opened the shoe boxes to see that they got me there Paris of red bottoms they was super cute but I don't think o am going to be wearing anytime soon. I put them in my room and left for school.

I pulled up to school and got Aces gift from the backseat. I walked into the school and saw something I never through I would see in my life. I saw Ace kissing someone someone I never seen before. I gasped and dropped his gift on the floor.

He turned and came came towards me. But I just ran. I ran to my car and got in. Then he was there screaming my name telling me to unlock the doors.

I just pulled off and went back home. When I was walking in Janel was walking out. My face was probably super red and my makeup was all over my face.

Janel- what's wrong baby
Me-I don't wanna talk about it

And with that I went upstairs and went into my bathroom to take a shower. I couldn't stop myself from crying. I got into my cold shower and just cried.

Soon I got out and put on sum basketball shorts and a hoodie. I went down stairs got a tube of ice cream and a spoon and sum whip cream.

I went back upstairs and turned on the tv and watched Netflix. My phone started going off and when I saw it was Ace I declined then he called again I answered it.

Me- on Valentine's Day
Ace-I'm sorry she ca-gco
Me-idc on Valentine's Day really my nigga hella niggas came on to me but I rejected all of them so your going to do this to me on Valentine's Day we are done don't call me don't text me don't even try to come up to my house I don't want anything to do with you buy Antonio.

Antonio was his middle name and I only called him that when I was mad at him. I broke down crying cause I really just lost my best friend my boyfriend my everything I'm so happy it's Friday cause I don't have to go to school tomorrow and see his face.

While watching tv I felt myself getting tired and I decided to just go to sleep.

Next day

Ace POV
Damn I just lost her and I cheated on her with my ex that's just crazy. I was just siting on my bed looking at a picture of me and her. Then I felt someone rub on my back. " don't trip I get your mine off of her". I heard my ex voice say. And then it went on from there damn I keep fucking up.

____________________________________
I am sorry this chapter is super short but imma try harder next chapter.

Who do u think the ex is?

I need a name for her?

Do you think Marie should forgive Ace?

Or should Marie just move on?

Vote and comment 🥵